• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeke

Banned
I'm so pumped for this game. Will be playing Monk first playthrough. My only disappointment is the lack of a Knightlike class ala Warrior and Paladin. They were always my favorite class...

Re: Limited Guide. Mine isn't even shipping soon yet. From Amazon.com. Some have shipped already, though, so seems random. How is it? The bookmark? Or keeping out for fear of spoilers?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I wish I was there...

/saltyasfuck
Do you really want to camp outside the stores that early?! Even I would consider such a thing crazy... 48 hours for PS3 was more than enough :3

Dartastic

I have no need for the D2 + LOD keys in the CE. I wonder if I can peddle those for a couple bucks.

Tomorrow is going to be the easiest day. I've got a desk to build, a chair to pick out at the furniture store, and computer equipment to set up. Sunday though.....Sunday is going to be rough.
I wouldn't mind those keys. -.-

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just received the collector's edition game guide. Anyone else got it ?

I ordered from Amazon.ca
I'm getting two on midnight launch, can you describe what the cover looks like? Was the picture on Amazon just a placeholder or does it actually look like that? Is the paper made out of high quality, can you compare it to like Brady Games/Piggy Back?

injurai

Banned
Do you really want to camp outside the stores that early?! Even I would consider such a thing crazy... 48 hours for PS3 was more than enough :3

I did that for the 80GB MGS4 bundle, well worth it. I was the first one In line and the guy came out and let me go home. I was given a reserved spot first in line. It was awesome.

~Kinggi~

Banned
We should all get drunk and watch pron while we wait for DIABLO

nighy-actually.jpg

Yoshichan

Hahahaha, funny you say that cause I also camped for a PS3...

And I didn't get any cool swag :(
Damn Sony, always so evil to their costumers!

♥

LordCanti

I wouldn't mind those keys. -.-

I'll probably end up trading them for DH gear. So if you come across any, you might sock it away.

I'd rather trade them for one days use of a digital version of the game, but I think my chances of finding someone that both has a copy, and can't play till late on the fifteenth, are slim.

Yoshichan

Weekend huh? Let's begin, shall we?

Let's see what I have in the fridge :lol ...

edit: garbage ._. only beer. fml

Junie12

Weekend huh? Let's begin, shall we?

Let's see what I have in the fridge :lol ...

I'm just gonna make some pizza.

But that means I have to go to the groceries store to get some sauce and I'm feeling so laaaazy now...

That reminds me I need to stock up on food before the game comes out. Don't want to shop at all this week :lol

calder

Sweet, works done, I have all next week off and Diablo III is ready to download whenever. I'll probably just start it Sunday or something, it only takes a few hours normally.

Yesterday my wife mentioned something that "may apply to me next week", namely that McDonald's has started serving breakfast at 4am. I'm sure I'll be taking a few really early sausage mcmuffin breaks while poop-socking Diablo all night. ;)

Junie12

Sweet, works done, I have all next week off and Diablo III is ready to download whenever. I'll probably just start it Sunday or something, it only takes a few hours normally.

Yesterday my wife mentioned something that "may apply to me next week", namely that McDonald's has started serving breakfast at 4am. I'm sure I'll be taking a few really early sausage mcmuffin breaks while poop-socking Diablo all night. ;)

I haven't ate McDonald in years and I have a feeling I might do this especially if I'm too tired to cook :lol

Yoshichan

I am on right now, no one is there! Except 1 guy in BF3 forums channel.
I've been on D3GAF Mumble for ageeeees :(

FinKL

I haven't ate McDonald in years and I have a feeling I might do this especially if I'm too tired to cook :lol

I worked 12 hours yesterday and bought a 20 mcnuggets, Big Mac, and Large Fry when I got off

Haven't had mcdonalds in forever as well. Get the crack nuggets

KaYotiX

Banned

Agree.....most i did was 24 hrs for the 360 launch and looking back on it now i was a idiot. Pre-orders are there for a reason.

CaLe

I'm getting two on midnight launch, can you describe what the cover looks like? Was the picture on Amazon just a placeholder or does it actually look like that? Is the paper made out of high quality, can you compare it to like Brady Games/Piggy Back?

Paper quality is good, though it does feel a bit "thin". It's much better than the Skyrim guide though. The cover isn't exactly as shown on Amazon, but it still looks good. Only the "claws" have a holographic foil. The finish is really good though, the book is of high quality.

jbkzmuzaq0UgS8.jpg

jEeWINLmf2qBU.jpg

j2rrglFXhoI5y.jpg

jFjgvz13JZ3Ia.jpg

Tell me how many max sockets :) I want to confirm

I'll look for that, brb.

Svafnir

Paper quality is good, though it does feel a bit "thin". It's much better than the Skyrim guide though. The cover isn't exactly as shown on Amazon, but it still looks good. Only the "claws" have a holographic foil. The finish is really good though, the book is of high quality.

jbkzmuzaq0UgS8.jpg

jEeWINLmf2qBU.jpg

j2rrglFXhoI5y.jpg

jFjgvz13JZ3Ia.jpg

I'll look for that, brb.

I want it.

Junie12

I'll look for that, brb.

Sexy

scy

I ... dang. I wish I bought it just to have on a shelf somewhere.

Yoshichan

CaLe, thank you so much for those pictures! It looks amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom