• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Huh, just noticed something in that picture:
Why is his DEX so damn high? +265 STR yet only 322 STR?

FinKL

So he could beat Inferno with that 100% dodge rate.

BONECRUSHER

Wtb Auto Block Gem, perferably Perfect or whatever they call em now a days

LProtag

Yo somehow that picture is pushing me to finally deciding to get the digital version.

Not even downloading the client did that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm still looking at the picture :_:

scy

Arent the emerald gems dex ++?

That's all the stranger though. I mean
+265 STR means his base STR is ... 57? At level 59? As a Barb? If the +265 STR isn't added to that stat already (meaning his actual STR is 587) then why is the DEX so high?

zlatko

Banned
So I return after spending time with my nieces at the mall. Got them a brownie and let them play at the play place.

Tried to get a Diablo 3 poster from the guy at the Gamestop there, got shut down. :(

Now for more Game of Thrones and GAF D3 fapping. :D

Not sure I understand revenge. The description makes it seem like a passive skill. It becomes active when you are hit? So you never actually click on the right mouse button to activate it?

I believe it's like some of the reactive WoW skills where once it's 'activated' (by being hit in this case) you can use it whenever you want once and then it'll have to be reactivated again.

Haunted

This was just posted by a blue Mod

http://us.media2.battle.net/cms/gall...6780406881.jpg

THE GEMS!!! They are socketed into
RINGS!!!
APHCh.gif

So I return after spending time with my nieces at the mall. Got them a brownie and let them play at the play place.

Tried to get a Diablo 3 poster from the guy at the Gamestop there, got shut down. :(

Now for more Game of Thrones and GAF D3 fapping. :D
This your first time watching GoT? It's currently my favorite show on TV. Nothing compares.

oneils

I believe it's like some of the reactive WoW skills where once it's 'activated' (by being hit in this case) you can use it whenever you want once and then it'll have to be reactivated again.

So kind of like hammer of wrath. Once its up you can use it.

In that case I would recommend switching revenge with rend. Put rend on the right mouse button. It might be easier to play.

Don't have a lot to say about the build's viability, though. Just don't know enough to say. However, it does look solid.

edit: er, just saw that revenge has no fury cost. So now I'm not sure, lol!

oneils

Did anyone pick up Diablo III: Book Of Cain? What's it like?

Its pretty great. It is Deckard Cain's notes to Leah. It explains a lot of the back story to Sanctuary, and to the last two games. Sets the game up quite nicely. The art is great, too.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Did anyone pick up Diablo III: Book Of Cain? What's it like?

It's basically a book that contains pretty much all the lore of the Diablo games. Breaks it down all nice, plus it's got some great art. If you're a serious lore nut, I'd recommend it. Otherwise, skip.

Riggs

Banned
Not sure I understand revenge. The description makes it seem like a passive skill. It becomes active when you are hit? So you never actually click on the right mouse button to activate it?

Revenge seems to be based on the times you are hit. So as you are getting beat up, there is a 15% chance to inflict 220% weapon dmg to nearby enemies. Plus the life leach part.

I am really learning myself lol.

LordCanti

It's basically a book that contains pretty much all the lore of the Diablo games. Breaks it down all nice, plus it's got some great art. If you're a serious lore nut, I'd recommend it. Otherwise, skip.

I'll check it out later from the library, like the cheap bastard that I am.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
So many of you probably know my series of videos cataloging the story of Diablo 1 and 2.

Just thought I'd brag a bit. My series comes up on the first page anytime you type "diablo story"! Plus I also find it kind of funny that even though I almost always post the series as the playlist I setup for it, like 5-6 people have essentially remade that playlist, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom