• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It is an old cpu structure, nevermind ;). Go Control Panel > System and you will find the cpu. It's not important ... just was curious.
You are safe with your settings for some crazy multitabbing, no worries.
It says Intel Core i5 CPU - 750 @ 2.67GHz, 2.67GHz

Hopefully this doesn't change anything?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy shit Corran, I'm dying here :lol Your avatar!!!
O_O

two Yoshi's? WTF?
Hahaha, Corran is the one who creates all my Yoshi-avatars!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
He's multiplied?!

eDQWf.jpg

^^

Yoshichan

I need to look up this diablo 3 stuff someday. Just gonna play this game with 0 knowledge besides what little I played at blizzcon lol.
Hook me up with dat pm when/if you want to play with me, Corran :3!

I really hate when I forget to bring my physical authenticator with me... I really want the authenticator-thing on my phone but it doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S (the one that's almost two years old) right :(?

I dont know why it wouldnt work...unless you had it working and did a firmware update which broke it or something...you could root the phone and put cyanogenmod on it or something if youre comfortable with that type of stuff, so you wouldnt run the risk of getting random ota updates on your phone and screwing up the authenticator

Yoshichan

I have "Service Pack 1" and I heard there's like three of them. If I upgrade, will that increase my performance?
I dont know why it wouldnt work...unless you had it working and did a firmware update which broke it or something...you could root the phone and put cyanogenmod on it or something if youre comfortable with that type of stuff, so you wouldnt run the risk of getting random ota updates on your phone and screwing up the authenticator
Yep, turns out I apparently just failed back then 'cuz it works great now... well, except for the fact that I can't have both authenticators active at the same time, which sucks ass :(
Your avatar...

What have you done?
I tried telling you for months... how long do you think I could've kept it secret?

Yoshichan

I love you Tess3ract, that's just straight up BOSS!

~Kinggi~

Banned
It's pictures like that that makes me realize just how healthy I really do eat these days...

Im a pretty beastly health eater, and i still got fucking flab around my midsection. AND i work out at the gym 4 days a week, for over a year now. Thats fucking ridiculous if you ask me!

Yoshichan

It's pictures like that that makes me realize just how healthy I really do eat these days...
Same here actually! If there's anything I do right, it's eating healthy. At least I think I'm eating the right stuff...

Yoshichan

Anyone else running the installer every few hours?

I get excited when I see it updates files x.x
Yeah why does it keep doing this? Updating files, I mean... is it constantly finding new stuff to download once every couple of hours?

scy

Im a pretty beastly health eater, and i still got fucking flab around my midsection. AND i work out at the gym 4 days a week, for over a year now. Thats fucking ridiculous if you ask me!

I'll probably eat so much healthier for the D3 launch ... sort of. Probably will end up fasting a day just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom