• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I see that Walmart is at it again! Geeeeegeeeee!
Not too far then. Too bad I'm broke or I'd come over.
Who isn't broke nowadays :(? It sucks.

LordCanti

going to work on monday, coming home, installing, updating, eating dinner, then taking a nap until 2 or 2:30 so I can be refreshed when the servers come on at 3:01 EST.

My plan:

1. Pace around my house like a madman for hours on Monday
2. Install/Update
3. Play the starter edition until level 13 as a Demon Hunter, and then sleep
4. Wake up right as UPS delivers sweet salvation to my home
5. Play for the next twelve to sixteen hours.

Believe me when I say that I try to add "buy digital version" to that plan every five minutes or so. My credit card has been out of my wallet and back again like twenty times.

DeSo

Banned
I'm honestly most looking forward to finally being able to play a PC game with my brother. He's a CS 1.6 nut and doesn't like to play a lot else but we both grew up with the Diablo series and we're gonna have a blast. So pumped!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Being a penniless student sucks :|
When I get a job I'll get a PC slot ticket to Dreamhack with a friend of mine and we'll come over then!
No need to come to Örebro then! If you ever decide to show up in Dreamhack, we could always meet there! I don't miss a single Dreamhack so :3

edit: Agreed with everyone above. This weekend has truly been shit.

Yoshichan

ok, in that blizz video, whos the guy at the end? spoiler me!
Siege Breaker? He's the first "boss" they revealed in 2008. He's not really a "major" boss.

masud

Banned
So damn hyped. Still don't know what im gonna roll though. I usually like archers but the DH looks so cheesy to me...

Negator

Don't forget to clean the inside of your PC! You don't want your computer randomly overheating or breaking down because of dust.

Bento

No need to come to Örebro then! If you ever decide to show up in Dreamhack, we could always meet there! I don't miss a single Dreamhack so :3

edit: Agreed with everyone above. This weekend has truly been shit.
Dat Ö! You're Swedish? Always assumed you were American o_O

LordCanti

I don't even know how this is possible.

Dropped the PC on the beach?
Working in the desert?
Miniature black hole inside the motherboard pulling in all the dust in a 5km vicinity?

I'm going to guess smoker. The inside of my fathers PC looked like that, because he never cleans it and he smokes like a chimney right next to it.

It's really quite filthy.

hey now, low blow

Low blow, or best blow?

U S A, U S A, U S A!

Tacitus_

At least I have something to do to pass the time... gotta finish up a bunch of documents for school before monday... still like 15 pages left ._.

kyubajin

Just when I thought I had lost the opportunity to get the LE guide at a decent price I go to Amazon UK and see this!

Diablo3guidedistorted.png

Run you fools!

Yoshichan

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Starcraft. I am fucking done with that game. Diablo 3 cannot come sooner
T_T I wish I could play it with you... God damn it, just release HotS already!

Burger

My plan:

1. Pace around my house like a madman for hours on Monday
2. Install/Update
3. Play the starter edition until level 13 as a Demon Hunter, and then sleep
4. Wake up right as UPS delivers sweet salvation to my home
5. Play for the next twelve to sixteen hours.

Believe me when I say that I try to add "buy digital version" to that plan every five minutes or so. My credit card has been out of my wallet and back again like twenty times.

I didn't think the starter version was out until a month after launch?

Oh my grosh, so close!!

Comes out 5pm on Tuesday in Australia. Three friends and myself got the rest of the week off work, going to get all our computers in a room and play through it :)

What time does it come out in the U.S?

Yoshichan

I didn't think the starter version was out for until month after launch?
Wait, did they confirm this when I was away?

Nelo Ice

Banned
Don't forget to clean the inside of your PC! You don't want your computer randomly overheating or breaking down because of dust.
I need to clean mine how do u guys clean your PCs? I've had 2 random freezes with the screen goin purple probably due to dust.

Yoshichan

Tacitus_

I need to clean mine how do u guys clean your PCs? I've had 2 random freezes with the screen goin purple probably due to dust.

Get a can of compressed air and use it to dust the insides of your PC (remove the sideplate for easy access to your PC). Best to have a vacuum cleaner running next to the PC if you expect a lot of dust.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Get a can of compressed air and use it to dust the insides of your PC (remove the sideplate for easy access to your PC). Best to have a vacuum cleaner running next to the PC if you expect a lot of dust.
Thx will pick one up after work today and clean it this weekend.

Yoshichan

So are Nightmare and Hell more balanced for secondary playthroughs, or can experienced gamers just jump right in from the start?
You need to beat normal to unlock nightmare. Beat nightmare to unlock hell. Beat hell to unlock inferno.

If they allowed you to go to nightmare as level 1, you would get slaughtered by the earliest monsters in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom