• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So, you don't think in 2 months a CE could be found? You can get Cataclysm CE from amazon right now for $65. I wonder why, all the other CE's are more than $100, a lot of them codes are used.
I'm positive the D3 CE will be considered rare, unlike the Cataclysm CE (which can be found for $20 nowadays).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
When can you start playing the game on nightmare?
When you beat the game on normal.
The hell... are they camping outside a café?
The store is called "Spelochsånt", what did you expect :lol?
Well, what would you have done in the situation? Go to the nearest convenient store? And loose you spot!? I think not! Easier to just eat eachother.
You know what? You're absolutely right.
After having finished the game on Normal, it is more like a NG+ though.
NG+ with 500% increased difficulty :3

Yoshichan

I guess the wing and the die stuff is account tied? else i would pay you the money so you can buy your own se box.
They're definitely account tied (or else they would've gone for an insane amount of gold).

Yoshichan

Yes, i remember selling my tyrael pet (for WoW, got it on the WWI'08) on ebay. It fully covered my trip to paris and my hotel stay there :p
Jesus Christ!
Och 'sånt' eeey?

Dear madame of this illustrious establishment, I'd like to procure three buckets of 'sånt'.
:3 Norrtälje, next!

Yoshichan

Anyone know if there are there any "missables" on past difficulties? Like Items that only appear on Normal.
It'll probably be like in D2. There won't be any missables per say.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Reading Book of Cain.

Seems a bit spoilery though! Oh well!

That final chapter is baaaaller...

Cain is unnoticed save for Diablo, who recognizes the mage and shoots him. Cain then places an object in Diablo's hands, which he explains is "from Leah," and dies. Opening his hands, Diablo finds the pin from a grenade. He rips open Cain's vest to discover several active grenades on his chest right before a massive explosion kills him as well.

guess the movie ...

Yoshichan

Every time I wake up, I feel kind of bad for just skipping all the pages I missed...
You better feel bad! Go through all of them!
Yoshi dropping to below 10% of this threads posts, you ok?
:lol I actually don't feel ok, I've felt bad since yesterday :3 been trying to catch up with sleep but I really can't. I go to bed and wake up 2 hours later because some asshole calls me (explaining their D3 hype to me)... like wtf :(

injurai

Banned
Yoshi dropping to below 10% of this threads posts, you ok?
How do I see where I stand?
:lol I actually don't feel ok, I've felt bad since yesterday :3 been trying to catch up with sleep but I really can't. I go to bed and wake up 2 hours later because some asshole calls me (explaining their D3 hype to me)... like wtf :(

Turn off your phone? I'm telling you sleep is well worth it. Don't forget to get the numbers to all the carry out places in your local area for next week. Don't want you starving yourself.

Yoshichan

Turn off your phone? I'm telling you sleep is well worth it. Don't forget to get the numbers to all the carry out places in your local area for next week. Don't want you starving yourself.
My job involves having my phone on, so that wouldn't work out ._.

Grampasso

You better feel bad! Go through all of them!

Lol wut?

scy

..You won't. It will come on release day (Tuesday).

Don't shoot the messenger; I'm in the same boat.

I'm glad I have work on Tuesday otherwise I'd spend the entire morning freaking out about no Diablo III.

Granted, I'll probably leave work the moment I get the text that it got delivered but still.

How do I see where I stand?

Click the post count of the thread.

Suairyu

Banned
Coming towards the end of Act III in Diablo II, and I am fast reaching a depressing conclusion:

Compared to Diablo I and (what I've played of) III, Diablo II is just not a good solo experience at all. Repetitive and dull. The random maps are just series after series of box-shaped mazes, the enemies are all weak, only becomes challenging once they appear in group large enough to be armies in themselves...

I think, worst of all, the moment-to-moment gameplay lacks either the cautious challenge of Diablo I or the tactical fun of Diablo III.

I'm still stupidly hyped for III, because that beta was awesome, but it's going to be a slog to finish up II.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Léon - what did I win?

Léon AKA The Professional?

Both of you gents get one of these "secret boxes" each.

seven-box.jpg

Yoshichan

Se7en!

What do I win :3?

injurai

Banned
Coming towards the end of Act III in Diablo II, and I am fast reaching a depressing conclusion:

Compared to Diablo I and (what I've played of) III, Diablo II is just not a good solo experience at all. Repetitive and dull. The random maps are just series after series of box-shaped mazes, the enemies are all weak, only becomes challenging once they appear in group large enough to be armies in themselves...

I think, worst of all, the moment-to-moment gameplay lacks either the cautious challenge of Diablo I or the tactical fun of Diablo III.

I'm still stupidly hyped for III, because that beta was awesome, but it's going to be a slog to finish up II.

I see what your saying, you lose the tension in D2 solo. It also depends on the class that you are playing and what type of build your doing. Sorc, for example, will struggle with mana for quite some time.

Yoshichan

I completely understand you. Going through D2 solo can be sluggish if it's your first time... if you're not enjoying it then you shouldn't keep playing (although the game gets A LOT better in act 4 and 5). Can't you just watch some videos on Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom