• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha mysocksarepink, you're so confused!

hush. I bought D2 last night... good god, it just made me so angry I wasn't playing d3. I cleared the 2nd quest :p

None. You would still be buying it either way.

do you really look at life like that? if so .. you're so wrong.

the CE = 100$
------

D3 = 60
D2+LOD = 20
D3 Soundtrack = 10
4 months of WoW = 60

----

"ya ur paying for those months!)

Outside selling hotdogs, reading D3 OT, can't stop won't stop!

wait, you own a hotdog stand (like there are in the ny)

rybrad

At 1920x1080, the comments (User and top) comments can easily be seen below the video by default.
I get that as I use the same res but it seems easy enough to not look down or not have your browser full window, it is not like Youtube has changed their layout.
When you're an active Youtuber (like me), you automatically scroll down to check the latest comments, as-well as the highest rated comments.
This reason I can kind of get so to each their own.

MedIC86

you just made my day! if I can just get it to run at like 20fps+ I will be a happy man.

Well blizzard tends to make there games very accesible system spec wise. You can also bet on it that amd will bring a new driver in the week of diablo 3 launch to boost performance. I think if you disable some stuff you can even run at more then 20fps..

At this point I'm not even tired... I tried lying in bed for 30 minutes but it didn't work. I'm just very dizzy right now, but it's fine as long as I'm sitting down (and not doing crazy head-movements) :3.

My god man...lol

You must prepare for the game! Try to sleep at some point :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What a character you are yoshichan.
I don't know if this a good or a bad thing but feel free to ignore me if you don't like me :3 (I have my share of haters, don't feel bad about it!)
All cinematics on twitch.tv... PM if you want the link. :p
Oh God, oh God, oh God.

RPGCrazied

Should I play the digital version while I wait for the CE? Says I won't get it until the 25th. But I really don't want to have the game beat several times before receiving it. Hmmm, decisions.

Well blizzard tends to make there games very accesible system spec wise. You can also bet on it that amd will bring a new driver in the week of diablo 3 launch to boost performance. I think if you disable some stuff you can even run at more then 20fps..

I hope so! My gaming PC won't be done for a few months and I Can't miss out on day 1 D3!! 17 year old me would kick my ass!!

Sothpaw

I hope I can run this game on my laptop.. I exceed all the requirements but my video card is shit.

ATI Radeon HD 4250

cross your fingers I can get it to run at all.

I tried the beta on my mom's laptop with that card; basically unplayable. The processor was slow though and so that might be it. 3GB of RAM.

I don't know if this a good or a bad thing but feel free to ignore me if you don't like me :3 (I have my share of haters, don't feel bad about it!)

Oh God, oh God, oh God.

yosh, my man, always remember

haters-gonna-hate-2.jpg

RPGCrazied

I might as well, its already on my computer... ready to install. I'll just stay in Act I until it gets here. Hopefully plenty of achievements to go for will help. Also loot whoring and leveling up!

MedIC86

I hope so! My gaming PC won't be done for a few months and I Can't miss out on day 1 D3!! 17 year old me would kick my ass!!

Dont expect any visual eye candy tho, the fact that it scales extremely well with hardware also means you have to turn a lot of shit off, but at least you can play. And also, like you say if you got a pc incoming its nothing permanent.

LordCanti

I might as well, its already on my computer... ready to install. I'll just stay in Act I until it gets here. Hopefully plenty of achievements to go for will help. Also loot whoring and leveling up!
Edit: NM, forgot you had the digital edition from your WoW sub.

On that note: Beg Beg Beg, Plead Plead Plead, who wants to give Canti a guest pass out of their midnight launch box (or their early delivered box)?

On a related note: Anyone going to want a guest pass out of my CE box when it arrives?

RPGCrazied

Can I max the game?

CPU Type:
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor
CPU Speed:
3.21 GHz
System Memory:
6 GB
Video Card Model:
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GiB

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Don't watch the Dragon Soul Challenge stream. Diablo 3 spoilers in the chat.

Dont expect any visual eye candy tho, the fact that it scales extremely well with hardware also means you have to turn a lot of shit off, but at least you can play. And also, like you say if you got a pc incoming its nothing permanent.

Yeah, I am fully prepared for all the visuals to be turned way way down.

No other choice right now unfortunately.

Riggs

Banned
At this point I'm not even tired... I tried lying in bed for 30 minutes but it didn't work. I'm just very dizzy right now, but it's fine as long as I'm sitting down (and not doing crazy head-movements) :3.
Hmmm dizzy ? Drink good amounts of water! Need you healthy for the invasion of Hell.

Cobano

Neo Member
I dont even know why I'm reading this thread. I really shouldn't play this game until 1st of June because of exams. It's some form of self-torture, what's even worse is that I will have the game on release trying not to play it for 2 weeks and I don't think I'm strong enough.

LordCanti

I dont even know why I'm reading this thread. I really shouldn't play this game until 1st of June because of exams. It's some form of self-torture, what's even worse is that I will have the game on release trying not to play it for 2 weeks and I don't think I'm strong enough.

Donate it to me, I'll keep it safe for you
until my CE arrives later in the day on the 15th, then I have to give it back.

MedIC86

What are the recommended specs anyway?

Windows

Windows® Vista/7 (latest service packs)
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better

Mac

Mac® OS X 10.7.x or newer
Intel® Core 2 Duo
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 4670 or better

Yoshichan

Hmmm dizzy ? Drink good amounts of water! Need you healthy for the invasion of Hell.
I completely forgot about drinking water, thanks for the tip! Pollen isn't helping me either, it's especially extremely powerful in Sweden right now :_:

edit: filled a bottle with water! Sooo good.

Riggs

Banned
hush. I bought D2 last night... good god, it just made me so angry I wasn't playing d3. I cleared the 2nd quest :p

do you really look at life like that? if so .. you're so wrong.

the CE = 100$
------

D3 = 60
D2+LOD = 20
D3 Soundtrack = 10
4 months of WoW = 60

----

"ya ur paying for those months!)

wait, you own a hotdog stand (like there are in the ny)
Yep! Me and my dad. Just selling at my apartment today since people are at the pool. Actually good to get out and let time slip by. I figure I will play some games after and sleep, then watch GoT Sunday. And by the time Monday comes around we will be sooo close!

God dammit Blizzard, I hate that I have to buy every CE of your games... I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how I can play at launch and still get the CE without paying for the game twice. Fucking hell, this should be easier. 2-day "grace period" or something.

Has any more info come out on the Secret
Pony
Level?

Does
Midnight Sparkle
come out of
Tyrael's
chest to form the new
final boss enemy
of the series?

Yoshichan

You're dizzy? Did you touch fuzzy again?
QL0Zj.gif

God dammit Blizzard, I hate that I have to buy every CE of your games... I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how I can play at launch and still get the CE without paying for the game twice. Fucking hell, this should be easier. 2-day "grace period" or something.
You should be happy Blizzard doesn't release games once every 3 months :3

LordCanti

I've literally been complaining about this for days.

Welcome to the "CE purchasing underclass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom