• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

any reason they have a keep me logged in option but it never works, also second time in a row I've have to put my au code in WTF I didn't click the option to do it every loggin :|

Thanks for reminding me I have to do that authenticator change today.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah I think it is one of the later designs, at least Diablo's head seems to look pretty similar to this in the TV Spot.
Okay well I guess the new design is okay :3 Although I've always preferred the female Diablo (that they seemed to go with during Blizzcon last year):

slLqW.jpg

pOZVc.jpg

99%

I feel like a noob for asking, but is this safe? Will this change the taskbar?

It looks so slick.

Wait wait, is this Windows 8 Beta?

~Kinggi~

Banned
I feel like a noob for asking, but is this safe? Will this change the taskbar?

It looks so slick.

U talking about Rainmeter? If so, no it doesnt change the taskbar. It adds a taskbar icon which you click to enable and disable the rainmeter overlay. So you can essentially have 2 desktops.

~Kinggi~

Banned
how did you make your desktop look like this? the gaming news.. the date.. etc etc

Download something called rainmeter. Then download a rainmeter template called omnimo_4_0_for_rainmeter_by_fediafedia (it probably has a version + 4 by now. I got this like a year ago.)

Then you use a style format to add things like RSS feeds and add 4 hotlinks into it. If you go to the websites you can get an rss feed for news and plug that into it. Its a little bit to tweak and get working but it looks cool.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Diablo seems to have lost a lot of weight.
You mean from my pictures? Yeah those are early designs of Diablo, when Blizzard actually considered making it a female (which I still think would be a genius move. I'm tired of the old grumpy man!)

neoism

Launch Night Login

As we’ve unlocked the Diablo III installer early, many people will be ready to log in right when the servers go live at midnight, so we’re going to be closely monitoring the impact on the service. It’s possible we’ll need to adjust the rate at which we’re logging people in to ensure a stable experience, and if we do you may see a delay when attempting to login. Please be aware that a delay of up to 40 seconds is possible while the game attempts to connect you. If your connection doesn’t succeed in 40 seconds, you’ll be presented with an Error 37 message and asked to try again. If you see this error it does in fact mean that you should try again. We’ll be working around the clock to keep you informed of any issues that are occurring through the in-game breaking news window, as well as the official
man a hope for a no error 37s but blizz say get ready... :/

Yoshichan

Yeah the head from my wallpaper looks just like those, so I think it's from the final design then.
Man, I don't know... I'm looking at the latest CGI-trailers and it really seems like they buffed the living crap out of him :/ Hopefully this isn't the case though, I'd love a slicker looking Diablo!

injurai

Banned
Man, I don't know... I'm looking at the latest CGI-trailers and it really seems like they buffed the living crap out of him :/ Hopefully this isn't the case though, I'd love a slicker looking Diablo!

but the cgi one had breasts, I think your getting your femDaiblo

Yoshichan

Argh...where is the launch trailer?? :(
Hopefully they don't release one... they've already shown us too much! We know this game isn't gonna have many CG-videos so the less we see, the better~

Yoshichan

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Hopefully they don't release one... they've already shown us too much! We know this game isn't gonna have many CG-videos so the less we see, the better~

Yeah I'm disappointed that I already pretty much know the first three bosses and the location of all four acts. Fourth boss is pretty easy to infer.

Am I a bad Diablo fan for not doing any builds on the skill calculator?

I just dont want to spoil the fun of discovering new abilities. Wanna try things as I play.

Yoshichan

Yeah I'm disappointed that I already pretty much know the first three bosses and the location of all four acts. Fourth boss is pretty easy to infer.
You might as-well just start reading your book of Cain :3
Am I a bad Diablo fan for not doing any builds on the skill calculator?

I just dont want to spoil the fun of discovering new abilities. Wanna try things as I play.
The design they went for in Diablo 3 encourages experimenting. You'll do just fine!

You might as-well just start reading your book of Cain :3

The design they went for in Diablo 3 encourages experimenting. You'll do just fine!

Yeh, somehting that pissed me off in Diablo 2 was having to search and being so meticulous about the points you allocate to make a good build.

At least now, I can screw up for as long as I want. lol

Yoshichan

Hopefully there is a lot of variety in the environments like D2 had.
We've already seen three completely different environments, so there should be at least as many different settings as D2!

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

That's what I'm rolling the Demon Hunter melee style for. He's Paladin 2.awesome

Shield and Sword baby!
Can you link me your melee DH build please :3?
thank you Yoshi! *sniff*
There is no need to cry, Witch Doctor! Go forth, stand in line and protect your brothers and sisters - like they would do to you!

Yoshichan

I already know what they're gonna be.

But that doesn't mean I have to spoil what they look like. =P
See, then imo you haven't been that spoiled! Do you know how the story progresses and/or ends?

I hope there's some sort of Druid like class in the future. I need some sort of shapeshifter.

And I think some sort of knight/Pally class is a lock in the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom