• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I hope there's some sort of Druid like class in the future. I need some sort of shapeshifter.

And I think some sort of knight/Pally class is a lock in the explanation.
But... I thought "the will of the templar is stronger!" was the replacement :(?

FINALBOSS

Banned
So did anyone play the beta on a MBP? If so how'd it run?

I've got dual-boot but the recommended requirements are lower on the MBP than in Windows 7 (only needs a 330M which I have)

Ashodin

Can you link me your melee DH build please :3?

Witch Doctor, there is no need to cry! Go forth, stand in line and protect your brothers and sisters!

It was a couple pages back.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#UZgdhl!bTX!ZYYcZY

Is what I'm looking at so far, but I'm wondering about switching up Chakram with Impale. Depends on the weapon, I suppose.

My whole idea is that the class will maneuver through enemies with a lot of whirlwind-y shit going on, basically making a meat grinder. It's not about tanking, but whackwhackwhack, move, whackwhackwhack, explode, SHADOW FORRRRRRRRRM

Ashodin

I'll play Templar if they'd unlock it. GIMMEH MAH PALADIN-y class!

This is why I'm making Demon Hunter into Paladin 2.awesome. He's gonna be that badass.

Now all I need is:

lightsabre.jpg

An elegant weapon for an uncivilized age.

injurai

Banned
I hope there's some sort of Druid like class in the future. I need some sort of shapeshifter.

And I think some sort of knight/Pally class is a lock in the explanation.

Well it wouldn't be a holy knight/paladin. It will probably be some other sort of knight like class. Druid would be awesome too.

I can't remember where I heard this, but I'm almost certain it was from Blizzard. That the Necromancer is the only D2 (other than the barb) that would be coming back in for most part its pure form. And that the Necro provides a different enough playstyle from the WD to merit this decision.

I could just be spreading lies...
Belial may be controlling me >.<

Raide

Wait there is a melee style for Demon Hunter!?!?

You could do, just focus around various traps/grenades and things like Impale+Overpenetration. Might make things harder since you loose all those bow skills but your certainly could go melee style.

Ainaurdur

I have avoided looking at the skills, since I figured I wanted to be surprised and see them as I play. But tonight I may give in and play with some builds.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Are there any videos out of how the CE vanity items look in game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTewKFM8PA

IMPORTANT INFO!
If you've pre-downloaded the digital version of the game in EU English or German before 10:00 AM CEST (9:00 AM GMT) on Saturday May 12, you must obtain the new downloaders to be able to install properly once the game is released on May 15. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please let friends and acquaintances know so they can begin downloading the working installer that's now available.
(installers in the link) http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/

Just another reminder for anyone who wants to avoid getting spoiled (it's getting worse the closer we get to the launch day)!
^This script hides all Youtube-comments. There will be spoilers on Youtube so you better to install this script!

This needs to be quotes as-well!
Apparently it's important for people that were in the beta to manually remove some files from their system before installing the full game.

http://blues.incgamers.com/Posts/11/1/47/877/160963/important-uninstall-the-beta

And this!
Just another warning/reminder.

You should really have a blizzard authenticator for this game. Either an IOS/Android version, or the actual physical generator. There's going to be *alot* of hacked accounts, and you don't want to be one of them. Your password, no matter how complex it is, isn't safe.

Ashodin

Thinking about the Tyrael's wings item on a Demon Hunter is sexy as fuck, I wish I had gotten a CE myself JUST FOR THAT ONE ITEM.

Yoshichan

I never said I was super spoiled. I was just agreeing that we've seen too much.
Indeed... but it's soooo good that it's almost worth watching everything ._. but only almost!
Thinking about the Tyrael's wings item on a Demon Hunter is sexy as fuck, I wish I had gotten a CE myself JUST FOR THAT ONE ITEM.
WAIT! What happens if you proc that demon hunter shit that gives you black wings and then equip the tyrael wings?! O_O

I already know what they're gonna be.

But that doesn't mean I have to spoil what they look like. =P

Yeah, I know what some of the act bosses are, but I still have no idea how exactly they fit in the story, what exactly they look like, or what their mechanics are. I've been spoiled a bit, but there's still plenty I don't know, so it will be exciting playing the game throughout.

And besides that, I know little to nothing about the story/areas between the start of an act and the end boss beyond the beta content.

Well it wouldn't be a holy knight/paladin. It will probably be some other sort of knight like class. Druid would be awesome too.

I can't remember where I heard this, but I'm almost certain it was from Blizzard. That the Necromancer is the only D2 (other than the barb) that would be coming back in for most part its pure form. And that the Necro provides a different enough playstyle from the WD to merit this decision.

Perhaps a character more akin to a Death Knight. Wears heavy plate armor, but uses more dark magic.

I would poop myself if they brought back the necromancer. My absolute favorite D2 class.

Tacitus_

Oh balls, rule 34.net had only basic "class in the nude" types of shit, Tyrael with an erect cock:)lol) and a nice painting of a Mistress of Pain /Maiden of Lust.

I wanted to see Diablo.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Just realized this game is gonna save me so much money this year. I typically buy a lot of shit and never finish them. Now i can just play Diablo.

zlatko

Banned
I need a strong pair of headphones in the future.

I wear glasses so they can't be over the ears like I currently have. They pinch and it hurts after an hour of wearing. I also don't want ear buds because they hurt too.

I was thinking of the ones you can wear behind the ear that are smaller, or like it wraps around the neck and the ear pieces sit on the ear and aren't bigger than your actual ear.

Are there any really good kinds of these that produce excellent sound, but also aren't that expensive?

Tell me GAF so my Diablo 3 experience can sound glorious.

Yoshichan

Purple and White Makes what color??????????
MISTA SPARKUUUUUU
So this IS the way to unlock the secret pony level! MEGATON!!
Just realized this game is gonna save me so much money this year. I typically buy a lot of shit and never finish them. Now i can just play Diablo.
Same here! I was planning on buying so much shit this year... but if this game turns out even remotely as good as I think it will be, then 2012 is doomed. I will literally only buy quadra A-titles along with every other Blizzard-release :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom