• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_

It's sad that I knew the quotes immediately, even though I've been running with KR-voices since launch :lol Please tell me that's undercore!

You sir, are godlike. Congratulations, you're now a part of the army! (left side)

DtjgP.jpg

Your posts are always comforting Yoshi. There is still hope!

gillFTR

I remember reading a post on reddit and people were ridiculing people who thought they were going to make money off the RMAH. I guarantee you prices will be high for artifacts, and they will not go down soon. Inflation will take a long time to set in, and even after that eventually when less players play = less drops, prices will go backup and generally stay up

What are your thoughts on prices for the RMAH?

Now you're starting to think smart (skills synergizes with each other, remember this)! The most important part is to actually try them out in-game. You wouldn't wanna theorycraft a build and completely change it before actually trying it out first :3

Thanks. Question - different shouts stack up right?

Like if one adds 30% damage for 10 sec and another 50% for 5 secs, and I activate both pretty much at the same time, I will do 80% more damge for 5 secs and then 30% for 5 more right?

Hey question guys. I downloaded the client, and it wants to download 7.8 gigs. Is that the install files or is it just actually going to download and install to my hard drive somewhere?

Because if its the former, can I not just download it all, put it on an external hard drive and just install it on a newer PC later?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Your posts are always comforting Yoshi. There is still hope!
Comforting? Does this mean you were unhappy about something just now?! There is literally no reason to be sad at times like these! Stay positive, everything will be alright once we hit 15th!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thanks. Question - different shouts stack up right?

Like if one adds 30% damage for 10 sec and another 50% for 5 secs, and I activate both pretty much at the same time, I will do 80% more damge for 5 secs and then 30% for 5 more right?
Fully correct! If you have two barbarians doing the same shouts though, you won't get twice of the same buff.

Ashodin

Comforting? Does this mean you were unhappy about something just now?! There is literally no reason to be sad at times like these! Stay positive, everything will be alright once we hit 15th!

Hey there, it's always happy time killing Demons.

OMG YOU DOUBLE POSTER

Ryan_

I was about to drink or shock myself in a coma that would (hopefully) last until monday 12:00.

The craving is becoming unbearable

Yoshichan

Ryan_

Monday will be the true test of everyone's faith & resolve.

You're right, of course. Luckily my friends will be here already to prepare the LAN.

We will play the traditional game of Half-Life 1 Deathmatch as we have done since ancient times (Release of Vanilla WoW). It is part of ritualistic cleansing.

Hang in there, it's almost time (hurray, it's sunday over here).

Here too! It's amazing to see 1 day and 23 hours on www.diablocountdown.eu!!

Yoshichan

Is it me or now that theres a cooldown for Potions, the passive skill "Pound of Flesh" is pretty much obligatory.

At lest for me :p
Potions aren't really meant to be used like in previous Diablo-games. Remember that enemies have a %-chance of dropping health orbs when they die - those are basically your potions while the cooldown-potion is your "OH-SHIT-I'M-ABOUT-TO-DIE"-potion!

Potions aren't really meant to be used like in previous Diablo-games. Remember that enemies have a chance of dropping health orbs when they die - those are basically your potions while the cooldown-potion is your "OH-SHIT-I'M-ABOUT-TO-DIE"-potion!

Sure, and not on Normal. But imagine Inferno. 100% more health and 25% more chance to find it.

Not so good players me like me need this stuff xD

PS - Also, most of my life I have been a console gamer. Mouse is great, but I still am too slow with the keyboard. Including pressing the wrong button at times. :p

Ryan_

And for good measure, could have been posted already but it deserves a place amongst the wallpaper hotness that brands these last couple of pages.

kljZs.jpg

scy

Is it me or now that theres a cooldown for Potions, the passive skill "Pound of Flesh" is pretty much obligatory.

At lest for me :p

Granted, I play a Monk and half my skills heal somehow but most the Health Globe passives don't seem that useful besides the Witch Doctor one (+INT and some skills that generate more globes).

Dresden

Sure, and not on Normal. But imagine Inferno. 100% more health and 25% more chance to find it.

Not so good players me like me need this stuff xD

PS - Also, most of my life I have been a console gamer. Mouse is great, but I still am too slow with the keyboard. Including pressing the wrong button at times. :p

It's not a hotkey intensive game (try, say, WoW at one point where I had about 50 different keybinds), so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yoshichan

Then I would recommend you customizing the buttons so that they fit you perfectly! You can customize them however you want. Many people seem to prefer QWER over 1234 so experiment for yourself!

Then I would recommend you customizing the buttons so that they fit you perfectly! You can customize them however you want. Many people seem to prefer QWER over 1234 so experiment for yourself!

Um...didnt know that.

Also, one of the reason I love Diblo is that is very mouse-oriented gameplay. :)

Yoshichan

Yes! I'm in that picture. We shall overcome.
General Yoshimitsu(?)
Ugh, anyone but NOT Yoshimitsu!
SC2 has ingrained 1122334411223344 into me...
Oh, you must not play protoss then!
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I LOVE THIS IMAGE!
It's a cool picture indeed, but there's just that "small" detail of Tyrales wings not actually looking like that, that makes me not want to use that as a wallpaper :3

Yoshichan

Um...didnt know that.
Well it's a great thing to know! Since you're not very comfortable with the keyboard then you might feel that pressing the I-button for inventory is gonna be a pain in the ass... so why not change it to something that works for you, like perhaps the C-button?

It's all about dat customization, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom