• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi related question: I attempted to cancel my digital preorder to get the boxed version instead, and the ticket was answered as 'game license refunded', but when I look at my account, Diablo III is still there with account status 'ACTIVE'. Does it take a while for that to get updated or did they not properly remove it from my account?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is a very informative video about optimizing not only the keybinds but also the the other settings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K21AFRKBt1Y&list=UUeBMccz-PDZf6OB4aV6a3eA&index=5&feature=plcp

Might come in handy if you're new to all this ;-)
I dare not link more Kripparrian videos 'cuz last time I did that, I got so frustrated by the hate he got from GAF :3 I'm glad you're doing it for me though! Kripp fo' life ♥!
Thanks. Will watch it :)
Make sure to watch some of his other Diablo-related videos as-well!

~Kinggi~

Banned
Damn, i cant decide between the two! They are so good!

yB3GO.jpg

cA96B.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Use the W7-function that switches between the two every now and then :3

edit: beaten, what the heck ._.

Ryan_

I dare not link more Kripparrian videos 'cuz last time I did that, I got so frustrated by the hate he got from GAF :3 I'm glad you're doing it for me though! Kripp fo' life ♥!

Despite him being overconfidant sometimes (the whole Athene quarrel) he actually makes a lot of sense and I learned a lot by watching his videos.
Especially the one about the stats and the formulas for damage reduction and resistance will come in very handy!

Does that earn me a place in the Yoshian army you are raising btw?

RetroMG

Just threw the Tyrael Image up as my desktop... But I'm also about to reformat/reinstall so my computer's fresh for D3.

Are you using the other image, Yoshi?

Speaking of, did anyone try the beta with the Windows 8 preview? Were there any problems?

Yoshichan

Despite him being overconfidant sometimes (the whole Athene quarrel) he actually makes a lot of sense and I learned a lot by watching his videos.
Especially the one about the stats and the formulas for damage reduction and resistance will come in very handy!
Yep, and I've said this before (and I'll definitely say this again in the future) - once inferno starts rolling in, he will give people essential tips and deep strategies. And that's only one of the hundreds of stuff he plans on putting in his channel~

Ryan_

Now that is a GG wallpaper, get!

Kingi your desktop looks so cool. Where did get the gaming news and the weather widgets?

Everytime I look at that wallpaper I imagine something like this...

Gandalf: Archangel Tyrael stands alone..
Eomer: Not alone... ROHIRRIM! To the ki... wait that's not right.

Yoshichan

Does that earn me a place in the Yoshian army you are raising btw?
What are you talking about, sir?! You been in the army since the dawn of time (left side, down-middle)!

Ploid 3.0

Post them, I subscribed because of this thread. He seem to know what he's talking about, I don't see what there's to hate about him. Though I played a MMORPG and I might be used to whatever it is that ticks people off (he's a mmorpg guy it seem).

Ryan_

Yep, and I've said this before (and I'll definitely say this again in the future) - once inferno starts rolling in, he will give people essential tips and deep strategies. And that's only one of the hundreds of stuff he plans on putting in his channel~

Yea, like I said, he does know what he's talking about. I'm not big on the whole number crunching and analysing myself but I like me some theorycrafting from time to time to better my skills and gameplay. And I'm also not too proud to use any information or tips that might come in handy in Inferno.
I will keep a close eye on his channel.

Yoshichan

Post them, I subscribed because of this thread. He seem to know what he's talking about, I don't see what there's to hate about him. Though I played a MMORPG and I might be used to whatever it is that ticks people off (he's a mmorpg guy it seem).
All right I will post the links as soon as he uploads them :3 I will try not to get frustrated by the replies... and yes, it certainly helps a lot that you've played MMORPGs.
One Of The Chosen
Now you've done it!

man i thought this weekend would crawl by, spent most of the day playing path of exile (open stress test) and now have 30 pages to go through, I'm not sure what thread is moving faster, this one or Dark Souls before launch. Gotta say, Path of Exile isnt as bad as i thought it would be, definitely different from D3 and has a much more hostile fan base (for the love of god turn off general chat if you try it). Its a nice distraction and since its F2P, I think I'll end up playing it when I want to take a break from d3 or wait for friends to get on. Now time to catch up on what i missed :p

Ryan_

Sure, that's a vaild point! Battle.net doesn't have that feature?

(Damn, I really wish this was a Steam game.)

At this moment, I wish all games would be steam games :p
As far as I know, battle.net does not support clans or guilds (or other kinds of groups) yet as a general aspect of it's mechanics. But they are considering it, I believe.

injurai

Banned
Doesnt seem to be much difference. App takes a second to load at windows start but its no big deal. You can disable it easily as well.

After putting off getting rainmeter set up for a long time, I think I'm going to attempt it. Just need some good themes to go off of.

At this moment, I wish all games would be steam games :p
As far as I know, battle.net does not support clans or guilds (or other kinds of groups) yet as a general aspect of it's mechanics. But they are considering it, I believe.

By blizzard going with their proprietary Battle.net service instead of steam they are capable of implementing features that they couldn't achieve with steam works. The only games I see will full steam integration are Valve games, but I do love when games use steam instead of gamespy or some awful service. Borderlands 2 will be using steam which has me pumped.

Yoshichan

So how long until the first duping exploit is found? Three hours?
It's not going to happen for at least a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom