• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
After CE, probably no purchases until Christmas or so, Wii-U will wait...

We'll see, E3 may change all this.

oh god E3. Just when I think I will get over all this hype, I will find more Hype. Usually 80% of the games that I hype up at E3 though I end up not caring about come release.

KorrZ

I look forward to Barb/DH being the most played classes, me as a lowly wizard will have plenty of unneeded Barb loot to sell to the masses :D muwhaha.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So this guy calls me on Skype and asks what's up.

What's up...

What's up.

WHAT'S UP?

WHAT'S UP?!

oh god E3. Just when I think I will get over all this hype, I will find more Hype. Usually 80% of the games that I hype up at E3 though I end up not caring about come release.

Ya my wallet is scared for it's life over E3. So far there are only a handful of games I want later this year but I just know E3 will change that.

Vodh

Holy hell, it's less than 47 hours... I'm so glad I'm working tomorrow and on monday, and I managed to get tuesday-thursday off :D Shit's gonna be crazy.

As I sit here with my Vita right now, I frown.

:(

Yeah, not too many games for it yet.

hehe, my friends came over for pre-D3 planning session today (auctioning, who's gonna play who).

brought his Vita over today and I checked it out for the first time.

RPGCrazied

Anyone else getting the CE from Wal-Mart? I noticed its now sold out. It wasn't this morning, it just changed like 2 hours ago. But under my account it still says processing, but ship date and delivery date disappeared. I guess I'm probably not going to get it?

scy

hehe, my friends came over for pre-D3 planning session today (auctioning, who's gonna play who).

brought his Vita over today and I checked it out for the first time.

As a device, I love it. The Vita library is a bit small currently but there's enough for me (Disgaea 3 is my guilty pleasure). Plus my PSP backlog.

Basically, my Vita is making these last few days of the wait a lot easier :)

As a device, I love it. The Vita library is a bit small currently but there's enough for me (Disgaea 3 is my guilty pleasure). Plus my PSP backlog.

Basically, my Vita is making these last few days of the wait a lot easier :)
3ds definitely has more games that appeal to me at this point.
Edit: quoted wrong person lol

Riggs

Banned
xjNY2.jpg

Hahaha omg I am laughing so hard, my avatar got included too!! Nice.

I'm so pissed I missed out on the give away. Oh well I'm going to see the Avengers tonight so that should help pass the time.

Then mothers day tomorrow. DiabloGAF don't forget to celebrate the one that birthed you into a world with Diablo.

I was so close to missing the giveaway.. good thing I sprinted.

oh and upcoming games : Max Payne tree for PC, GW2

that's it for the summer

oh and probably the secret world

oh and after playing TL2 beta.. I'll definitely be buying torchlight 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom