• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm a man. You're a dinosaur.

We all know how that ended. Mwahaha.
That is by far the most cruel thing someone's ever said to me... and I've been through SC2GAF T_T

Haunted

It's time for gifs!
uqK92.gif

Vargavinter

GIF+Photography+Examples3.gif

This is me asking the postoffice if they got my two CE's. They are gonna be sent on Monday and i HOPE they will be at the postoffice at Thuesday or my hell wont break loose. :(

scy

Heh, I don't think it's weird. I put countless amount of time in D2 and played it for years!

I'll probably do the same thing with D3, I usually just play a game once and never touch it again but I know I won't be doing the same with this game :)

So I think it's okay to be hyped about a grindy game, especially if it's going to be the most addicting game you'll ever play. It's like digital crack man!

Right. There's nothing wrong with that and I'm super pumped for D3. Just the whole "hyped for a grind" angle is kind of funny if you think about it that way. There's more to D3 than that, though, so I don't personally think calling it "a grindy game" is doing it justice.

http://i.imgur.com/uqK92.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You really do have a Day9 gif for every situation.

So I decided to go ahead and clean my computer to prevent any...complications.

I just did the same thing, but mine was nowhere near as bad as yours! It was just a matter of time before your computer's internal temperature reached that of the sun's. I am so god damn ready.

Junie12

So I'm getting this game now. I haven't played a diablo game before nor torchlight/similar games so I'm kinda new to this. Is there a class that fits a beginner more? I'm kinda interested in a Monk, but I don't really know what they do AND I do not wan't to read up on the game because I want to have as little as possible spoiled to me.

Barbarians are always noob friendly, not very complicated, they just wreck shit up with brute force!

I always recommend them to beginners so give them a shot :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corran I'm on my phone and can barely see anything... but have you changed your avatar again?! I wish I could actually see what you changed it to ._.

Cirdan

Neo Member
A lot of hype for a dungeon crawler. Seems odd when you think about it. Hyped for a "grindy" game.

But it's infectious.

We are talking about Diablo 3 here after all. Apocalypse in videogame format. Not some wishy-washy lightweight 15 hour lootfest put together in 2 years. ;)

I can get that Logitech Illuminated keyboard for almost half the price refurbished.

WHat do you guys think of Refurb keyboards...I don't want some jizz stained board or anything.

wwlnd

Banned
There will still be an area that ends up being best for elites / champions which then takes the place of pindle / baal runs. It really is inevitable and shouldn't even be seen as a bad thing at this point cause it can't be avoided in an era where everything is dissected to the point it is online.

If you want to run some other place that's not THE place to find items, feel free but don't think there wont be THE place.

They could easily set the buff and elite/champion density/respawn such that the optimal mode of farming is running through the entire game for as long as possible.

For example, you've cleared the best area for elites/champions and the first boss. The buff could be such that the optimal thing to do is to go on to the next elite/champion area to further stack the buff.

Welp, that really sucks.

They can't really say anything else because there's no where to draw the line and J Wilson is "official company spokesman". The answer has to be some corporate babble.

That said, people have been modifying the graphics on their SC2 client (log-in, etc.) for a couple of years now and I don't think anyone has gotten banned over it. Use at own risk of course.

They could easily set the buff and elite/champion density/respawn such that the optimal mode of farming is running through the entire game for as long as possible.

For example, you've cleared the best area for elites/champions and the first boss. The buff could be such that the optimal thing to do is to go on to the next elite/champion area to further stack the buff.

That's basically what I was saying. Impossible to tell right now though, because we can't know how much the density changes throughout the game, or how strong the buff will be at max.

Riggs

Banned
So I decided to go ahead and clean my computer to prevent any...complications.

Yep. This computer is quite dirty.
Js0eGl.jpg

The filters took the bulk of the mess.

Inside of the computer is not too bad. Took a picture of before and after.

Filters clean and ready to go.

Clean computer!

Wat

Okay, we're good now. Ready for D3!
Dude the sup GAF is so fucking great Haha.

Ketch

So, I'm on a business trip this week.... any chance this will run on a macbook air? Should I download it from hotel internet and try anyway
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom