• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

so it said install but that wouldn't work gonna wait til monday, so I go to D3 setup and get this shit again...
:\

Can't remember the fix from last time anyone remember. :(
just stuck...
0YbtF.png

Cipherr

I called Blizzard a few hours ago and they refunded me my digital D3 purchase since I was able to get a CE from Walmart. My walmart CE says it won't get here until a week after launch. I think they were selling through the units they expect to get after launch. In any case I think Im ok with waiting a week and being behind in exchange for not just wasting $60.

Edit: OMG at the dust dude.. nooooo

neoism

HOLY SHIT at that computer... sooo dude, but that's insane. I would go crazy if my computer was that dusty... I usually clean it once a week lol.

Got the installer ready. :p just had to change compatibility to XP SP3 and run as administrator. :p

I really surprised this game is only 7gb..... or am I wrong.
Super cute background.

<3 link if want

so it said install but that wouldn't work gonna wait til monday, so I go to D3 setup and get this shit again...
:\

Can't remember the fix from last time anyone remember. :(
just stuck...
0YbtF.png

Did you try deleting your battle.net folder from "Program Data" on your C drive? I had trouble with this before and that seemed to help.

Quick question: when selling items on the real money auction house, the seller takes a 30% hit if he wants the money transferred to his paypal acct?

Majine

Banned
Redownloading D3 as Blizz suggested but the Blizzard Downloader keeps closing after awhile so I have to restart it. Anyone know what to do here?

Leckan

Personally I'm gonna solo normal with my first char at my own leisure for uninterrupted story/cut-scenes and atmosphere. After that though it's all co-op.

zlatko

Banned
I imagine Tuesday will make me punch myself in the testicles just so I can feel another feeling other than the longing I'll have going through me while I wait for the work day to be over so I can play Diablo 3 :(

RPGCrazied

Been trying to find a cool wallpaper to use, was trying to find a male wizard or male demon hunter, but can't. They're all female, except the barb and witch doctor.

This one is pretty cool though.

Diablo_3_wallpaper_10_by_Diesp.jpg

scy

I imagine Tuesday will make me punch myself in the testicles just so I can feel another feeling other than the longing I'll have going through me while I wait for the work day to be over so I can play Diablo 3 :(

Yeah, probably.

I hope you guys who get to play Tuesday make this thread exciting for us who can't :(

Teknoman

I'm not buying the wii-u. Or the vita. Gimmicks for the lose.

Well I know Wii-U will have great Nintendo first party games and of course whatever other gems arise on the system, so i'll be there day 1. Vita on the other hand, probably going to wait till Persona 4, RO, and a few other hits.

Realyn

Seriously, if you are bored read through the "looking for group" forums on incgamers/diablofans. Too good. Looks like we will have 290942840 world firsts at the same time by some pretty pro players.

Seriously, if you are bored read through the "looking for group" forums on incgamers/diablofans. Too good. Looks like we will have 290942840 world firsts at the same time by some pretty pro players.

Don't count the randoms out. With only 4 players per game people like athene probably won't end up getting it over them. Realistically he can probably get the first level 10 merchant (if there is even and achievement for that).

Realyn

Don't count the randoms out. With only 4 players per game people like athene probably won't end up getting it over them. Realistically he can probably get the first level 10 merchant (if there is even and achievement for that).

Oh no I don't. I'm pretty sure that a good, dedicated D2 player will get the world first 60 and inferno and whatever.

My point was the sheer number of threads where people are writing "you need to play 16 hours straight, have pre cooked food ..." LOL. THOSE guys will fail sooo badly. Clearing inferno ain't a sprint, much more a marathon :). You'll need to stay focused, take breaks and so on.

Nate405

If I understood this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/how-to correctly then you get hit with a 15% listing fee than a fucking 15% Paypal transfer fee? That is absolutely absurd.

The transaction fee is a flat $1 for equipment or 15% of the sale price for commodities. You can avoid the additional 15% transfer fee by taking payment in Battle.net balance to buy other stuff from the auction house and/or other Blizzard games. Otherwise, yeah that's correct.

Frankly, I don't think that there is much money to be made by individual players on the real-money auction house. Playing the auction house WoW-style doesn't seem viable and I doubt farming items will yield a reasonable return for the time invested. You might get a nice bonus here and there during your normal play, I guess.

Oh no I don't. I'm pretty sure that a good, dedicated D2 player will get the world first 60 and inferno and whatever.

My point was the sheer number of threads where people are writing "you need to play 16 hours straight, have pre cooked food ..." LOL. THOSE guys will fail sooo badly. Clearing inferno ain't a sprint, much more a marathon :). You'll need to stay focused, take breaks and so on.

Oh for sure... Seems like everyone whose made a hammerdin or smiter and can solo uber trist in D2 is automatically a diablo pro and will have no problem doing inferno.

Junie12

Heh, ain't that the truth. I have nothing to play for months so I'm in no hurry to get Inferno, I'm gonna take my sweet ass time with this game and enjoy every single minute :)

Ashodin

how do their ranged skills work then when you're not using ranged weapon?

A lot of them aren't tied to ranged weapons any more - meaning you can use melee attacks and shoot out ranged weapons.

I was planning on using Impale because then it'll be like Link from Zelda - shield and sword, and a long range pewpew beam attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom