• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

:D

bUsIk.png

A lot of them aren't tied to ranged weapons any more - meaning you can use melee attacks and shoot out ranged weapons.

I was planning on using Impale because then it'll be like Link from Zelda - shield and sword, and a long range pewpew beam attack!

That sounds great, im happy there seems to be lots of build possibilities like in d2.

Maybe for longevity. Who knows. The item hunt and stuff will make things interesting.
Well i hop they don't put us in the Community forum too fast. Thread deserves main page for months to come

Vodh

Torn between Barb, DH and a Monk. Have maxed all of those twice in the beta and still having a hard time making a choice...

It will probably be the least played build in the entire game. You won't find much support on it, and other Demon Hunters will hate you.

All the more reason to do it! I lovvvvvvvve making unique and uncommon builds, it was one of my fav things to do in d2.

My trang-oul set poison necromancer was da bomb and a PVP king!~

Ashodin

Torn between Barb, DH and a Monk. Have maxed all of those twice in the beta and still having a hard time making a choice...

I was torn between Demon Hunter and Wizard, but as I knew a lot of people would play Melee Wizard, I know that seldom would try to make melee Demon Hunter work.

And I am one of those crazy people...

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
After all these years, like half our lives pretty much, to spoil yourself on purpose is unfathomable to me. I would cry

I honestly don't care about the story even a little bit. If I found out every plot point and saw every cinematic, I wouldn't consider myself spoiled at all.

zlatko

Banned
D3 thread on GAF will be here for a long while.

With constant content, updates, PvP, AND 2 expansions coming? It'll be here for years.

ShaneB

Finished up my EE play through of Witcher 2 and now I'm ready to focus completely on Diablo 3.

And I finished up my story playthrough of Arkham City earlier today, so I'm good to go. I might do a few things in there tomorrow, but I'm ok with putting it to the side for Diablo 3 now.

alphaNoid

Banned
I honestly don't care about the story even a little bit. If I found out every plot point and saw every cinematic, I wouldn't consider myself spoiled at all.

jDerB.gif

is there a story summary of diablo 1 and 2? i have no idea what is goin on right now.

Would be a shame to watch a summary to then simply jump into D3. If you want to know the story in 1 or 2...

Play them.

Crazy to me that there are lots of gamers who are going to be buying D3, with never having had played the first 2. Totally excited about something because other people are excited but have no understanding of why. In a perfect world these people would have the knowledge to play the first 2 first. They're that good and they will be left in the dark that much w/o playing them.

Personally I'm not a fan of wallpapers that have big text on them. Have you seen this one? http://i.imgur.com/kljZs.jpg
matches with your avatar as well

Yep that's my link I re-uploaded it from cghub, looks great as a wallpaper.

I haven't. Is that really Tyreal, or some angel from something else? Looks cool though, thanks for the link. :)

Yea, also search this thread there is some huge male demon hunter art, really good stuff that is exactly what your looking for. At least 10 pages back maybe more.

is there a story summary of diablo 1 and 2? i have no idea what is goin on right now.

See op and watch ZealousD vids.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
D3 thread on GAF will be here for a long while.

With constant content, updates, PvP, AND 2 expansions coming? It'll be here for years.

Cool, did they confirm 2 expansions? I'd love 2 classes in each expansion, but I'm sure that won't happen.

Jackl

I imagine Tuesday will make me punch myself in the testicles just so I can feel another feeling other than the longing I'll have going through me while I wait for the work day to be over so I can play Diablo 3 :(

Dry Ice.
Bucket of water.
1 Storage/Utility room.
OMFGGGG GASSSS LEEEEEAAAAK
Everyone go home early.
Diablo 3.

..... that'd work right?

Jackl

Cool, did they confirm 2 expansions? I'd love 2 classes in each expansion, but I'm sure that won't happen.

If the RMAH makes them as much money as I think it will ANYTHING is possible. I can see scenarios where Diablo replaces WoW as their primary revenue maker.

I for one will not be playing this garbage. I refuse to support a shitty company like Activision and I'm appalled that so many here are all already riding full speed in the hype train.

Who the fuck am I kidding. Bring it D3!!!!!!!!! Chuuuu-chuuuuu

I for one will not be playing this garbage. I refuse to support a shitty company like Activision and I'm appalled that so many here are all already riding full speed in the hype train.

Massive D3 spoilers, don't click guys.

Tess3ract

Banned
The hell you doing fool?

I tried to play it at 1920x1080 before. It's too zoomed out. Just stick to 4:3. :(
I couldn't get it to display in 1920x1200

And no it's a perfect size but the controls suck

I hate anything less than 1920x1200 because there isn't enough shit being displayed

Riggs

Banned

I don't play cod because of how IW got fucked. But I love blizzard and diablo, so I just can't agree with this.

zlatko

Banned
Is the bearded dude in Game of Thrones that is old and an advisor the voice of Deckard Cain? They sound 1:1 lol, but then again doing a raspy old crazy man voice is damn easy.

I spent a good 10-15 minutes today when I baby sat my nieces speaking in Deckard's voice and saying nonsense to them about Diablo and having them stay awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom