• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In chrome it works as a highlighter, in firefox its mouse over and entire show. At least from my experience.

Sorry I was joking, no D3 spoilers, not a one from my quote.

I've tried starting highlight before the spoiler but it doesn't work. Even a pixel over the black reveals the whole thing. There's no clicking involved here, just put the mouse over it and it reveals. I thought this was how spoilers were now? figured they changed it. Guess it's something on my end.

HenryHSH

I've tried starting highlight before the spoiler but it doesn't work. Even a pixel over the black reveals the whole thing. There's no clicking involved here, just put the mouse over it and it reveals. I thought this was how spoilers were now? figured they changed it. Guess it's something on my end.

Try keyboard highlighting? Highlight a single letter (From left to right) then press Shift + Right arrow. LOL...

zlatko

Banned
Act 0 Spoilers: Zlatko had a raging hard on for D3, and so he was cast to wait with undercore GAFfers for the day to come where he might play D3 at his leisure.

Sadly, the wait for May 15th, was an arduous task filled with pain and insanity. :(

scy

Oh good times people. Good times.

So to change the subjects, just noticed my HD555s adapter is broken. Guess I need to buy a new one if I want to use them in the future :( Wanted to compare them to my M-80s since I haven't heard them in awhile.

ss_lemonade

I was wondering, is it important to play through 1 and 2 before jumping to diablo 3? I already have the game preordered, but will I be missing out on a lot if I've never played the prequels?

RPGCrazied

I was wondering, is it important to play through 1 and 2 before jumping to diablo 3? I already have the game preordered, but will I be missing out on a lot if I've never played the prequels?

Or you can just order the Book of Cain. I think it helps with Diablo newbies.

injurai

Banned
Act 0 Spoilers: Zlatko had a raging hard on for D3, and so he was cast to wait with undercore GAFfers for the day to come where he might play D3 at his leisure.

Sadly, the wait for May 15th, was an arduous task filled with pain and insanity. :(

Act 0 will be known from hence forth as the long struggle of waiting for D3.

calder

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I was just watching ZealousD's youtube videos to brush up on my lore (thanks dude) and I realized... I barely remember LoD. I know I played it at least once, but I'm not sure I actually finished Act V, simply because nothing about it was familiar at all. The last battle... I'm kinda sure I never played that! The rest of DII is super familiar, but I think I may have played through vanilla DII a few times with the various classes but perhaps I just never finished LoD. I know a rolled a druid and an assassin, but the end game was just completely unfamiliar.

I didn't remember the CG movies for LoD but for like half a decade I was very used to CG not playing right on my PC so no shock there. :p

squidyj

jDerB.gif

Would be a shame to watch a summary to then simply jump into D3. If you want to know the story in 1 or 2...

Play them.

Crazy to me that there are lots of gamers who are going to be buying D3, with never having had played the first 2. Totally excited about something because other people are excited but have no understanding of why. In a perfect world these people would have the knowledge to play the first 2 first. They're that good and they will be left in the dark that much w/o playing them.

What does the experience of Diablo 1 have to do with zod runes, HOTOs and SOJs in D2? Or hammerdins, orb sorcs or any of the other builds throughout the years?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I was just watching ZealousD's youtube videos to brush up on my lore (thanks dude) and I realized... I barely remember LoD. I know I played it at least once, but I'm not sure I actually finished Act V, simply because nothing about it was familiar at all. The last battle... I'm kinda sure I never played that! The rest of DII is super familiar, but I think I may have played through vanilla DII a few times with the various classes but perhaps I just never finished LoD. I know a rolled a druid and an assassin, but the end game was just completely unfamiliar.

I didn't remember the CG movies for LoD but for like half a decade I was very used to CG not playing right on my PC so no shock there. :p

I don't remember anything from LoD other than the game going slideshow mania when we killed Baal.

FINALBOSS

Banned
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I was just watching ZealousD's youtube videos to brush up on my lore (thanks dude) and I realized... I barely remember LoD. I know I played it at least once, but I'm not sure I actually finished Act IV, simply because nothing about it was familiar at all. The last battle... I'm kinda sure I never played that! The rest of DII is super familiar, but I think I may have played through vanilla DII a few times with the various classes but perhaps I just never finished LoD. I know a rolled a druid and an assassin, but the end game was just completely unfamiliar.

Suuurreee you did.

BANDWAGON FAN!!!!

Wunder

Just had the biggest fear ever - I hope my PC here and back home, once I leave for vacation, will be sufficient to run a full 4 player high level Diablo 3 game. X_X

calder

I don't remember anything from LoD other than the game going slideshow mania when we killed Baal.

The only thing about LoD that was familiar to me watching the Youtube videos was the yeti-like monsters and the frozen girl in the cave, I remember that part. The rest? Total blank. Don't remember the town, the other monsters, the characters, nothing. I do remember playing as a druid through the first acts last year after Blizz had the last big bnet patch for it when SC2 came out.

I think part of it is the fact I played DII several times - especially on B.net - but the fifth act of LoD just once maybe. So weird. Every part of Diablo was more familiar despite the fact I never replayed a second of the original from the day DII was released for sure.

Suuurreee you did.

BANDWAGON FAN!!!!
Wait, whaaaatt? That's crazy lol! You kidder you!
*sob* oh god you got me, I don't even have a crumputer or whatever they're called! :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom