• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junie12

What would you guys do if Diablo III got delayed, lets say, another 6 months AGAIN?

I will probably do something like this

tumblr_lr2crig5yh1qmlgmp.gif

Ashodin

I don't even have to contemplate this thought. It's too late for that to occur as the game has gone gold and is in stores already.

Yep. Will never come true.

Unless there's a recall.

Why would there be a recall.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sazzy

Blu Rays I've watched while waiting for Diablo: 4

Inception, Contact, War of the Worlds, Blade Runner.

I need to go buy more :|

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I was just watching ZealousD's youtube videos to brush up on my lore (thanks dude) and I realized... I barely remember LoD. I know I played it at least once, but I'm not sure I actually finished Act V, simply because nothing about it was familiar at all. The last battle... I'm kinda sure I never played that! The rest of DII is super familiar, but I think I may have played through vanilla DII a few times with the various classes but perhaps I just never finished LoD. I know a rolled a druid and an assassin, but the end game was just completely unfamiliar.

I didn't remember the CG movies for LoD but for like half a decade I was very used to CG not playing right on my PC so no shock there. :p

This exact same thing happened to me! I watched all of his videos (thanks very much, btw) and couldn't remember jack-shit about the stuff from LoD, though I could've SWORN I'd played through it.

However, I am known to have a terrible memory. And deja vu.

zlatko

Banned
Should I read Game of Thrones before watching the series?

I didn't. Fuck if I have the time to invest that many hours into reading with D3 around the corner.

Show flows very well, great characters, great story, great atmosphere, great universe, great action, great nudity, and above all just makes me get nerd chills watching it.

scy

I didn't. Fuck if I have the time to invest that many hours into reading with D3 around the corner.

Show flows very well, great characters, great story, great atmosphere, great universe, great action, great nudity, and above all just makes me get nerd chills watching it.

Those nerd chills never go away~

injurai

Banned

Those nerd chills never go away~

I'm watching battlestar galactica and I doubt I will ever experience the nerd chills that I got from the 3rd season. If you have seen it you know what I am talking about hnnnnnggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom