• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gowans

All aboard! choo-choo

big time, I've a long day driving tomorrow with an early start. Not stopping my 11pm start at all tho.

Watching a few vids on youtube and finally reading this thread, I was gona play as the monk guess thats not the way to go :(

Svafnir

big time, I've a long day driving tomorrow with an early start. Not stopping my 11pm start at all tho.

Watching a few vids on youtube and finally reading this thread, I was gona play as the monk guess thats not the way to go :(

Wait what? You no longer wanna be a monk? They are freaking awesome. What made you change your mind?

LordCanti

One more sleep down, one to go.

Today is the day...where I continuously fight off the urge to buy the digital version just for ten or so hours of early access before my CE arrives.

Gowans

Wait what? You no longer wanna be a monk? They are freaking awesome.

This is how out of it am I, I have no clue, Monk it is then.

I'll have a look for some Diablo 3 youtube vids today but a Diablo 3 podcast I can listen to in my 7 hours in the car tomorrow would be awesome!

Boozeroony

Gold Member
Played PoE beta for a couple of hours now, just to quench my hack 'n slash thirst.

Pretty fun too (although much alike d2).

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Guys!

I can't decide between monk or barb :( this is going to torment me to no end.

LordCanti

LordCanti

Americans will be able to play on EU servers when they launch, right? I know the characters won't transfer over, but it will still mean getting a fix that much faster.

36 minutes until 1.5 days for EU players. So hype.

HenryHSH

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM READY!

and time to sleep.

Americans will be able to play on EU servers when they launch, right? I know the characters won't transfer over, but it will still mean getting a fix that much faster.

No. You might be able to (maybe) if you proxy.

Kiraly

guys guys I dreamt I woke up tuesday morning and was like DIABLO, until I realized I had not pre-installed yet! Also this thread was at 300+ pages

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

V_Arnold

Wow....while I was having a nice sleep, Diablo.incgamers forums are busy crying over "a CM LYING" to them, LOL, lol, lol....

Oh my god, this community have such an interesting subgroups. I just love the idea of a hater who is going to be on this game day1 style. Such dissonance, it never gets old.

Svafnir

Global play isn't available right away, so no. You need to wait for your region to launch to play.

It's unbelievable. Those last few hours tomorrow will be pure torture. ):

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It is officially 1 day and 12 hours left...

KAL2006

Banned
I'm probably going to have to start 2 classes at the same time. I am supposed to play with my friends but its going to be hard for us to make time to play with eachother as every one has work and etc. And we dont want Anyone overleveling in comparison to each others classes so we agreed to only play when everyone is available. Of course sometimes IWould want to play when no one is available so I have decided to play a new class for these situations.

Kiraly

I'm probably going to have to start 2 classes at the same time. I am supposed to play with my friends but its going to be hard for us to make time to play with eachother as every one has work and etc. And we dont want Anyone overleveling in comparison to each others classes so we agreed to only play when everyone is available. Of course sometimes IWould want to play when no one is available so I have decided to play a new class for these situations.

Same here, best way to go with it really.

Cromat

Food for thought:

D3's price isn't going to go down for a while. (By while I mean like the next decade barring the random sale)

Witcher 2 will go on sale a lot.

Good point. Blizzard games never lose value.

Next question: is buying a physical copy worth an additional ~17$?

The box is nice but I dunno

Realyn

I guess I'm going to have to stay away from GAF when the EU version launches :(

speaking of it ... gonna quote myself

I'm planing on streaming my HC first playthrough.
I won't comment every single minion death with a "fuck, take that !!11" joke ... I think thats pretty lame. I'll just play the game, play some good music and enjoy myself.
Really don't care about the i-net fame. I got really lucky oc'ing my 2500k to 4,9 aircooled and have no drop in perfomance streaming ... so yeah, why not?
Most people have to work the next day or have to wait for their edition to arrive and might be glad and tune in.

Allready asked at incgamers and diablofans and they allowed me to post it there too. Let's see if someone cares :d.
So yeah, if some of you US guys don't care about spoiling the game abit ... feel invited to have a look too :).

LordCanti

Go to sleep 'murican, this thread is for the European brothers now!

I just woke up :p

WELP

Fuck PDT with a rake

I agree with this.

Good point. Blizzard games never lose value.

Next question: is buying a physical copy worth an additional ~17$?

The box is nice but I dunno

If you aren't getting the CE, get the digital version. If it's cheaper than the boxed regular edition, it's a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom