• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

How many people are still waiting on their amazon pre-order to ship? There better be a distribution site near me because I am getting worried.

Still Not Yet Shipped. But, this is typically how my Release-Day Delivery orders with them work so I'm not worried.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
How many people are still waiting on their amazon pre-order to ship? There better be a distribution site near me because I am getting worried.
Amazon just announced that all preorders for Diablo III are not going to arrive and your gamertags will be banned from ever playing. It kind of sucks.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
"not enough leah romances"
I expect a part in the game where you can choose between dissing her and having sex with her.

How old is she anyway?

TheContact

You get 4 months of WoW time (paid off your annual pass) if you add a Diablo 3 CE key. Equivalent to $60, the price of the digital/boxed regular edition that you would otherwise have for free. So it's quite a good deal there actually.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but where can I do about adding a CE key? I'm logged into battle.net looking around for the option.

zlatko

Banned
Just checked to see where my keyboard and mouse are that I ordered.

Keyboard = In my city, so I'll get it monday, whoop whoop.

Mouse = Not even shipped yet.

ohokay.jpg ; ;

Kalnos

Banned
I have had a lot of Amazon release-date delivery experiences and I have never had them miss the day. One time it was later in the day, but never have they missed the release date.

They won't ship it until late tonight or more likely tomorrow.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pretty sure 18. But who knows the legal age of consent in Sanctuary?
18? Purrrrrfect

1aWQ8.gif

Yoshichan

"Should Diablo 3 have been first person?"

Oh wait.

zlatko

Banned
Bah I'm so sad I won't have my new sexy mouse for Tuesday. I guess I must have ordered the last few on Amazon, because it says they won't be in stock until Tuesday, so I won't get it until Thursday/Friday. :(

Acidote

Let's be clear with this, Diablo III will have low(er) scores here and there, and rightfully so.

I love the game but it is not up to par on graphics, and that is a fact. It's nice to the eyes and all, but technically poor.

And you know what? In this case, I don't even care.

Yoshichan

Bah I'm so sad I won't have my new sexy mouse for Tuesday. I guess I must have ordered the last few on Amazon, because it says they won't be in stock until Tuesday, so I won't get it until Thursday/Friday. :(
You'll be fine with what you have right now, I'm sure!

Sorry for dumb question but if I'm getting the boxed version, should I download the installer thing and then just put in the disc to play when I get it or will that not work?

It will. You don't even need to install from the DVD, just input your key after installing online and you should be fine :)

Raide

Let's be clear with this, Diablo III will have low(er) scores here and there, and rightfully so.

I love the game but it is not up to par on graphics, and that is a fact. It's nice to the eyes and all, but technically poor.

And you know what? In this case, I don't even care.

Deep down people know this will be an awesome Blizzard game. They just don't make rubbish games. It won't suit everyone and some hardcore fans will be crying about Diablo 2 months after its release but I don't care either!

ITS DIABLO 3 PEOPLE!

Ryan_

FINALLY!!

My schoolwork is done and I can focus on the important things in life again like Diablo 3 and neogaf.

I was thinking of renting a Ventriloserver btw.
Where DiabloGAF can come to talk, trade and group up in the different 4 person-channels.
Would that be something that you are interested in or?

Yoshichan

FINALLY!!

My schoolwork is done and I can focus on the important things in life again like Diablo 3 and neogaf.

I was thinking of renting Ventrilo btw.
Where DiabloGAF can come to talk, trade and group up in the different 4 person-channels.
Would that be something that you are interested in or?
We already have a Mumble though :3 (all the way down in the OP).

RkOwnage

I am amazed at how big this thread has gotten in such a short amount of time. Anywho, 2 more days. I can't believe in 2 days I will finally have Diablo 3. Hopefully, if my buddy isn't joking with me, not only will I have my CE, I'll have the Diablo 3 standee he has in his store. /hoping.

I remember Diablo 2 getting a lot of 8s and 7s when it was released, and it's still being played to this very day.

Long story short, it's Diablo. I'm expecting an average 8 point score, with the cons being low poly character models and other minor issues.

But will I care? No :D

Yoshichan

Sup Yoshi?
Really, really bored :( I've bunkered myself in a place and I can literally do nothing right now besides waiting... maybe I should've done this 24 hours later ._.?

Really, really bored :( I've bunkered myself in a place and I can literally do nothing right now besides waiting... maybe I should've done this 24 hours later ._.?

What will you do for food, deliveries? Or do you have everything in stock?

Did you rent a real life bunker by any chance :p

What Diablo 3 can learn from Torchlight 2?

Nothing.

And nothing of value was lost.

(No offense to TL2, but it's not really advancing the genre.)

I played TL1 and didn't get all the way through because it was fairly mediocre (I know it was rushed out, but still.) Things like loot distribution in the game just didn't make it very fun.

A game like Diablo is the perfect troll bait for some website to slap a 7.0 on it to generate hits

Unless someone shockingly uses the 1-10 scale, and not 7-10, and actually thinks 7 is a good representation of their time with the game.

The hive mind mentality of "anything that isn't a 9 is a troll lololol" should be bannable.

injurai

Banned
lol you guys, all you want to do is knock up Leah
You'll get your chance when she is diablo, whole new meaning to fire crotch

Ryan_

I know how you feel. The constant waiting is getting to me too. Luckily, I still need to prepare the LAN and I have two classes tomorrow afternoon so that will take up some time. But still...

Oh, and there is a Legend of Korra episode I haven't watched yet! 20 minutes of blissful ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom