• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Put your feelings in 1 gif format how you see your first time playing the game will be. Mine is:

jNYar.gif

Dresden

Male Witch Doctor
Male Wizard
Female Demon Hunter
Male Barb
Female Monk

~Kinggi~ said:
Who is the resident Diablo loving mod just in case someone decides to get TRICKY and shits?
only mod I've even seen post around here is maharg.

scy

Come on, it was properly labeled and spoiled.

Weak wills and such, I guess. Mostly, it begs other spoiler talk and someone may slip. Think of it more as a preemptive measure. If you've seen the Game of Thrones threads in the OT, kind of like that.

I don't necessarily mind, just that it's a REAL spoiler among some joke ones and prediction ones.

LFG

Neophyte
What sex will most Gaffers play, male or female?

As a Barbarian, I'm probably going to roll a female. (D2 barb was locked to male so now female should get her chance).

most likely:

male Barbarian
female Demon Hunter
male Monk
male Witch Doctor
female Wizard

KAL2006

Banned
Question is there any point of getting the installer if I am buying from retail, wouldn't the retail disk have the installer.

Cromat

Before seeing how crazy this thread is I wasn't that interested in Diablo 3.
Now i'm pretty sure i'm getting it. Power of the crowd.

Acidote

Question is there any point of getting the installer if I am buying from retail, wouldn't the retail disk have the installer.

You can install the game before you buy it and patch it. That way you want have to wait for the install and update once you buy it, just redeem the key.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Before seeing how crazy this thread is I wasn't that interested in Diablo 3.
Now i'm pretty sure i'm getting it. Power of the crowd.

Oooooh yeaaah

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Anybody else looking forward to playing this game? It seems like it could be pretty cool.
I might buy it if the reviews are any good.

MedIC86

I'm so curious how the RMAH is going to turn out, i can imagine items being over sold so we can get legendary's for a few bucks, but i can also imagine legendary's going for 30-40 bucks...

Dresden

Level 30 DH. Still undecided on a Caltrop/Rapid Fire variant since I can't figure out the Hatred/Discipline generation juggling. That and having a whole slot that I can't find anything good for :|
I like the thought of Multishot more (planting your feet and turning on the Rapid Fire turret o' doom might not be an option later on even with caltrops). Dunno, we'll have to see when the game's out.
Crit barb

Seems pretty balanced to me - good oh shit button, rage generation -> rage sink, lots of crit with an axe/mace... any thoughts?
Looks good to me.

---

my 30 WD build. Just playing around with it; figured massive group DOT damage with Insect Swarm and Haunt ticking while I have Spirit Barrage to pound with might work. Horrify for CC, Spirit Walk for Spirit Walk, and Circle of Life to build up my minions. Only concern might be that mana consumption might be too heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom