• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lol you guys, all you want to do is knock up Leah
You'll get your chance when she is diablo, whole new meaning to fire crotch
??????????????????????????????????????

zlatko

Banned
I plan to finish up all of GoT up to how far it is today, then catch up on new episode of Fringe, new Community, new One Piece, and by then I hope it is bed time.

injurai

Banned
I know how you feel. The constant waiting is getting to me too. Luckily, I still need to prepare the LAN and I have two classes tomorrow afternoon so that will take up some time. But still...

Oh, and there is a Legend of Korra episode I haven't watched yet! 20 minutes of blissful ignorance.

Legend of Korra is amazing :3, and I also have a LAN on sat although its unrelated to D3.

btw Ryan is this you?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wha, I hope that wasn't a real spoiler

o_O
If that was a real fucking spoiler then holy shit. Holy mother fucking shit. injurai?

Kalnos

Banned
(No offense to TL2, but it's not really advancing the genre.)

After playing the beta for a while I can say that TL2 is a very good game in its own right. It's definitely worth a play even if you plan to spend 99% of your time in D3.

Not sure why 'advancing the genre' and 'innovating' are so important to people sometimes.

Dresden

lol you guys, all you want to do is knock up Leah
You'll get your chance when she is diablo, whole new meaning to fire crotch

vH9Td.jpg

Yoshichan

Well I don't wanna hear anymore predictions from ANYONE!

Well, except for maybe zlatko

Lyonaz

My new PC will arrive this week, but have no idea what day, so I'm just gonna ignore this thread until I have my PC and game installed all ready for action.

After playing the beta for a while I can say that TL2 is a very good game in its own right. It's definitely worth a play even if you plan to spend 99% of your time in D3.

Not sure why 'advancing the genre' and 'innovating' are so important to people sometimes.

My comment was in response to the joke of a "What can Diablo learn from Torchlight 2" article. Not saying that TL2 is bad - I think it will be a much better game than TL1 ever was. Diablo 3 will still be my game of choice though. I'll pick up TL2 when it inevitably goes on sale.

zlatko

Banned
Well I don't wanna hear anymore predictions from ANYONE!

Well, except for maybe zlatko

I haven't read anything with spoiler tags in here myself, so I don't know what his prediction is or was, nor do I want to know, but if you want to know one of mine then I predict that:

Leah will somehow become the new Diablo, or has a soulstone inside her or some shit. I foresee her being super important to the plot and Diablo's return in general.

Also, the ultimate prediction that will come to fruition is:

People will play Diablo 3, because it's a good game.

I wasn't feeling the WD in the demo a whole lot, it was funny/cool but didn't click. But seeing the class overview video on blizzards site made me really want to try it eventually. Looks like a lot of fun stuff.

This is basically my feelings on the WD. Who knows though, maybe they'll be more interesting than meets the eye.

What sex will most Gaffers play, male or female?

As a Barbarian, I'm probably going to roll a female. (D2 barb was locked to male so now female should get her chance).

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
AppleMIX STOP POSTING SHIT LIKE THAT!!! NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS!!!!1!!1

Yoshichan

What sex will most Gaffers play, male or female?

As a Barbarian, I'm probably going to roll a female. (D2 barb was locked to male so now female should get her chance).
fembarb
femdoctor
femmonk
femsorc
femhunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom