• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I'm so curious how the RMAH is going to turn out, i can imagine items being over sold so we can get legendary's for a few bucks, but i can also imagine legendary's going for 30-40 bucks...

Legendaries will be laughably expensive early on and then will crash in a month or two. Looking back at the first month or two in a year will be hilarious, seeing people pay $50 for crappy legendaries.

Put your feelings in 1 gif format how you see your first time playing the game will be.

tpb-best_dope_ever.gif

squidyj

Legendaries will be laughably expensive early on and then will crash in a month or two. Looking back at the first month or two in a year will be hilarious, seeing people pay $50 for crappy legendaries.

I really hope i'm one of the people doing the selling though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Come on guys, this isn't a thread for all your gifs

Eh who am I kidding, go on

MedIC86

Well seeing how ridicilously rare some unique's were in diablo 2 i dont think a lot of people get legendary's early on...at least the good ones.

I can remember running a pindle bot for a good couple of months every day before getting my windforce and such.

I really hope i'm one of the people doing the selling though.
So do i....
D3 will take a serious chunk of my time (i expect to do no freelance droid development for two months)....
Luckily my month income from my "main" job is quite generous but i took as a rule to spend for video games only as much as i earn from my second job :p

Naito

is buying of blizz.net the cheapest way? i just want the digital version EU in english.

It's surely not the cheapest way, but if you wish to play it as soon it will be live, you'll have to go with it.
You can download the English (GB/EU) client anyway from the link in the OP.

Well seeing how ridicilously rare some unique's were in diablo 2 i dont think a lot of people get legendary's early on...at least the good ones.

I can remember running a pindle bot for a good couple of months every day before getting my windforce and such.
Please don't joke with my poor heart...
Wf took me a frigging month of constant pindle farm.... Not again!

spats

is buying of blizz.net the cheapest way? i just want the digital version EU in english.

No way in hell. You can get it for like 20 euros cheaper if you buy retail. It's definitely more convenient though and I've already paid for the digital version.

edit: missed a part of the sentence. Nevermind.

squidyj

So do i....
D3 will take a serious chunk of my time (i expect to do no freelance droid development for two months)....
Luckily my month income from my "main" job is quite generous but i took as a rule to spend for video games only as much as i earn from my second job :p

In my wildest fantasies I make enough selling stuff on the RMAH to buy new graphics cards.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

With all the people playing, there will be a decent number up within the week.

MedIC86

With all the people playing, there will be a decent number up within the week.

I guess you never played diablo 2 in its heydays? some items were so insanly rare, drop chances of 0.00000001%, on the hardest settings..so i dont think we will see the good items week 1 on the AH...

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I think I am going to go hardcore as soon as possible. I think it is completely moronic that they make you get to level 10 first. Better than D2, sure, but still.

Anyone else going HC immediately?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I guess you never played diablo 2 in its heydays? some items were so insanly rare, drop chances of 0.00000001%, on the hardest settings..so i dont think we will see the good items week 1 on the AH...
Original D2 had no items like that aside from crazy rares with specific combinations of stats. There may not be the rarest of the rare, but there will be plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom