• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gila

Put your feelings in 1 gif format how you see your first time playing the game will be. Mine is:

freshprince2ajz8.gif

2WYdC.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

chris-013

I guess you never played diablo 2 in its heydays? some items were so insanly rare, drop chances of 0.00000001%, on the hardest settings..so i dont think we will see the good items week 1 on the AH...

2 millions players vs drop chances. :p
I'm sure we will see a legendary on the first week.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
watching schwarzenegger quotes on youtube... yay

squidyj

Original D2 had no items like that aside from crazy rares with specific combinations of stats. There may not be the rarest of the rare, but there will be plenty.

Well especially not when you could throw a nagelring and manald heal in your stash and go SOJ farming..... ahhhh, the good old days.

I am dreading the inevitable launch woes and the inevitable bitching in this thread because of the need to be online at all points.

Mark this post :(

My inner pessimist has a feeling this is going to happen around 8-12 EST when east coasters are getting on and west coasters are filtering home.

MedIC86

so good drops get rarer on harder difficulties?

Some drops were only on certain difficulty's from certain bosses, thats why so many people farmed pindle because he had almost all items on his table.

So to answer your question no, good drops are only on certain difficulty's i guess.

I feel so out of the loop on Diablo and everything you guys are talking about :(. Played and loved torchlight and played some TQ but diablo II I did not play. I am a bad person :(

Are you over or under 18 years of age? If over, you're a bad person.
I am 28. I am a bad person. I acknowledge that and need to pick up the shell that is my existence and move on.

I didn't really ever hear about diablo until later in my life though so I blame bad parenting.

Yoshichan

well im gonna watch the last samurai on this small ass tv

worst day ever

Junie12

well im gonna watch the last samurai on this small ass tv

Watching a long ass movie is a great way of passing the time! Too bad I have to go to a family party in a little while, or I would be doing the same thing.

And all I'll be doing in that party is talk about D3 <_<

scy

Let me see your Monk builds neogaf.

Level 30 and then Level 60. Well, Level 58.

The build is part of a duo so Serenity + Tranquil Light. If soloing, probably Reap What Is Sown still to make it offensive, I guess. Or Instant Karma.

I'm torn on the Level 30 build but it's ideally something that keeps enemies bunched up for area of effect damage (via myself and my Wizard partner).

Yoshichan

50% of the screen is covered with black bars.

fml

BobDylan

So ive got to get a new wireless mouse by tuesday for this game. my old one is dying on me. Ive got a 20$ gift card to amazon. What is the best mouse I could get for under 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom