• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchaye

I don't know how quickly the game is going to ramp up in difficulty, but I imagine my L30 monk is going to be using a lot of Deadly Reach with the Piercing Trident rune. The range and aoe on that was very substantial compared to any of the other generators. But I'd guess that by L60 you'll be much more concerned with generating lots of spirit for other abilities than with doing lots of damage with the generator.

The Hermit

Put your feelings in 1 gif format how you see your first time playing the game will be. Mine is:

RaptorJesus.gif

I am the one with the tear

KAL2006

Banned
Just because I'm bored, lets talk expansions. We know Blizzard are planning 2 expansions this time instead of just one. Usually we get 2 classes in a expansion. Does that mean we will get 4 classes if we get 2 expansions. If I had to guess I reckon we will get one class per expansion. Which would still give us 2 classes even if we get 2 expansions. The reason I think this is because I reckon 4 more classes would be overkill, most of the class types have already been done.

As for the 2 classes, I reckon we are going to get a Druid (caster/shapeshift) and a Paladin (or another knight class).

As for other features on these expansions, I reckon we will get level caps raised and new skills for the current classes. As for what they can do with the story, I reckon for one expansion the the main boss would probably be someone else (how Baal was for D2 expansion), however I still reckon on one of the expansions Diablo will be a boss again, maybe this time an Angel becomes his host (that would be the ultimate twist).

I don't know how quickly the game is going to ramp up in difficulty, but I imagine my L30 monk is going to be using a lot of Deadly Reach with the Piercing Trident rune. The range and aoe on that was very substantial compared to any of the other generators. But I'd guess that by L60 you'll be much more concerned with generating lots of spirit for other abilities than with doing lots of damage with the generator.

I can imagine the micro already. Dual-wielding spirit regen weapons on your switch and using those with generators and then switching back to drop your bombs.

my body is ready..
training be damned, tomorrow it's
running 6:30am-->7:30am
no breakfast!
shower&all,i'm gonna start working at 8:15!
no lunch break!
18:00 i'm gonna rush out of the office!
2 hours/2h and half painful muscle training (pect, biceps, shoulders, legs, 20 min run for closure)
that puts me @ 21...
pizza kebab (yeah heavy as sin to digest, but it's good and will give me enough energy to pull an all-nighter) @22!
waiting like a zealot till 24, since my friend is doing the midnight launch and picking up my ce!
24-->4am fucking diablo time!
tuesday working @9am.. it's gonna be a blast!

Fou-Lu

Has any lore been given out for the opposite gender of those first shown for each class yet? Like the male wizard and demon hunter and the female barbarian, monk and witch doctor?

About 48 hours away for me (assuming Amazon delivers in the afternoon on the 15th). This is really just an incredible feeling. My Summer classes dont start till the 21st so I have a solid 5+ days to play 24/7 non-stop. Problem is im taking 2 epic summer classes and am gonna have to devote so much time to them and not let d3 ruin my life (organic chem 1 and microbiology which im taking the 2nd time cause i played too many games the first time).

IllumiNate

my body is ready..
training be damned, tomorrow it's
running 6:30am-->7:30am
no breakfast!
shower&all,i'm gonna start working at 8:15!
no lunch break!
18:00 i'm gonna rush out of the office!
2 hours/2h and half painful muscle training (pect, biceps, shoulders, legs, 20 min run for closure)
that puts me @ 21...
pizza kebab (yeah heavy as sin to digest, but it's good and will give me enough energy to pull an all-nighter) @22!
waiting like a zealot till 24, since my friend is doing the midnight launch and picking up my ce!
24-->4am fucking diablo time!
tuesday working @9am.. it's gonna be a blast!

No, lol you should be eating breakfast and lunch, ditch the pizza kebab for a good sandwich and a protein drink. You should also not be doing Chest,shoulders,biceps,and legs in the same workout.

Yep saw this earlier today, it's awesome. There's a group of people who dislike it because of "privacy concerns" since everyone can see your character, build, items, last time played and more but who cares

People who say they don't like it are full of shit. You can see anyone on the WoW armory, and anyone's record on the SC2 equivalent. I don't get why your digital character would need "privacy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom