• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

People who say they don't like it are full of shit. You can see anyone on the WoW armory, and anyone's record on the SC2 equivalent. I don't get why your digital character would need "privacy".

Well, people were complaining when the wow armory went online too. It's just . . . people being people.

I like it because it cuts down on the bullshit.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Did people complain about BF3's battlelog? it's pretty much the same and i haven't heard much crying about it.

Hackbert

tumblr_lxga7cLt8S1qemz6qo1_r1_500.gif

hyduK

Banned
Well, people were complaining when the wow armory went online too. It's just . . . people being people.

I like it because it cuts down on the bullshit.

People complain about everything in WoW. It's mostly shitty players who would otherwise been able to sneak into a group before people realized they sucked, and are mad that they're now exposed beforehand.

hyduK

Banned
So, for those who plan on focusing on HC, will you be jumping in right when you have a Level 10? Or will you be going through the game once first so you know what to expect? If you're going through, will you just do normal? Or all the way up to Inferno?

I'm kind of torn, I want to jump in right away, but feel like it'll result in a lot of lost characters if I don't beat the game first on normal at least.

scy

So, for those who plan on focusing on HC, will you be jumping in right when you have a Level 10? Or will you be going through the game once first so you know what to expect? If you're going through, will you just do normal? Or all the way up to Inferno?

I'm kind of torn, I want to jump in right away, but feel like it'll result in a lot of lost characters if I don't beat the game first on normal at least.

My Hardcore DH is my solo character so I'll be playing her whenever I'm not on my Monk. Don't know which will get through the game first!

chris-013

Without RMAH, HC will be my first choice but there is some money to make in SC with it.

Edit : I will do both anyway I need to 100% the achievements :p
Finishing inferno HC + achievement will be very tough.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Right away! Waiting a while is just a waste of time. You will get a lot of lost characters regardless.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Checking this shit a thousand times a day is the bane of my existence right now.

123.jpg

I want it so bad.

Anilusion

Page 200 already! Can't wait, tomorrow night I'm gonna queue outside Webhallen (Malmö) and play this freaking game all night long.

oneils

Anyone have a link to that skills progression chart that was floating around? It showed how many skills and skill runes you could expect to unlock every level. I think I originally saw it on reddit...

LordCanti

Have blizzard announced how they will handle HC PvP? Will characters die etc.

I'd be shocked if that were the case. PvP is a separate thing from the regular game now, so making PvP permadeath would be a bit nutty. Who would play when there was a guarantee that at least half of the participants lose their characters?

scy

I'd be shocked if that were the case. PvP is a separate thing from the regular game now, so making PvP permadeath would be a bit nutty. Who would play when there was a guarantee that at least half of the participants lose their characters?

The next best thing to deathmatches.

Acidote

Did people complain about BF3's battlelog? it's pretty much the same and i haven't heard much crying about it.

Of course they do, and with a reason. Battelog website down? You can't play. Oririn down? You can't play either. It doesn't matter if game servers are up.

Level 9 HC twink duels were pretty serious in d2.

profit

Oh man, I'm not going to finish Diablo II before Diablo III launches.
Just remembered I still needed to finish Skyward Sword so I did the final dungeon today, saved right before the final boss. Will finish it tomorrow and be ready for DIII the day after!

LordCanti

Maybe it was discussed alreay but I just died a little bit inside. :(

https://twitter.com/#!/Angryrobotics/status/201405207039578113

@Cwatz using programs that alter graphics is against TOS and can get you banned.

I guess I won't be using that shader mod.

Here is a newer tweet:

https://twitter.com/#!/Angryrobotics/status/201726183740686336

Jay says the ban on mods is to make it easier to ban cheats. If the mod is not a cheat, a ban is not likely.

Sweet relief

Riggs

Banned
Ok PLAN FOR TODAY.

Woke up at 3:30 PM EST.

Already cleaned myself, brushed teeth.

Going to go have dinner with my mom to thank her for having me.

THEN I get home and probably fall asleep as I get tired after I eat. After that I will wake up at some random time tomorrow, then just chill in this thread all day untill midnight or take periodic sleep breaks.

Before I know it D3 will be out.

Sound good right?

Got to go catch up on last 20 pages, brb.

oneils

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/

If you look at each class and check Progressions, they have it listed there. I am sure there is a more handy one out there. :D

Yeah. I was checking that out. There is a easy to reference chart the shows the average number of unlocks per level that I found useful. It was fan made, just can't seem to find it anymore. It might be linked somewhere in this massive thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom