• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

PJofO.png

No change yet :( I really hope it gets here on Tuesday. It's like my one free day this week :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hoho. I see... so Volcanic Eruption should be much more reliable and powerful.

If tornadoes work like in D2, they were quite hard to hit people with.
Well the only tornado-skill I've used in Diablo 3 is sorcs Energy Twister and it was fucking horrible. RNG bullshit all over the place... but yeah I can't judge Devil Tornado based off of that... here's hoping!

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
scaled.php

The sigil entry thing is not working for me, so I had to use fn + impr. écr.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I kept hearing, "Yeah, home grown!"

Barbarian likes his vegetables?
This made me laugh out loud so hard :lol I'm glad I'm alone in this place...
You think I'm not hyped enough Yoshi?!?!

I'M SUPER HYPED
I knew making an army was a huge mistake! Now I've got savages from all of our planets corners against me :_:!

Yoshichan

Been a couple of pages since I reposted this!

IMPORTANT INFO!
If you've pre-downloaded the digital version of the game in EU English or German before 10:00 AM CEST (9:00 AM GMT) on Saturday May 12, you must obtain the new downloaders to be able to install properly once the game is released on May 15. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please let friends and acquaintances know so they can begin downloading the working installer that's now available.
(installers in the link) http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/

Just another reminder for anyone who wants to avoid getting spoiled (it's getting worse the closer we get to the launch day)!
^This script hides all Youtube-comments. There will be spoilers on Youtube so you better to install this script!

This needs to be quotes as-well!
Apparently it's important for people that were in the beta to manually remove some files from their system before installing the full game.

http://blues.incgamers.com/Posts/11/1/47/877/160963/important-uninstall-the-beta

And this!
Just another warning/reminder.

You should really have a blizzard authenticator for this game. Either an IOS/Android version, or the actual physical generator. There's going to be *alot* of hacked accounts, and you don't want to be one of them. Your password, no matter how complex it is, isn't safe.

Yoshichan

We'll protect you yoshi-chan!
I regret putting you all the way to the right! You should've been on the front row, where all the Godlike people are!
Any ETA on reviews? Not that I care, but for some reason I am now thinking about it.
It'll probably be like Starcraft II, so 2-5 days after release.
Wow how did miss this! It's ridiculous lol

Lucky for you Yoshi I'm a community poster so I'm gonna stick around for a while ;)
"For a while" as in forever, I hope?!

Junie12

I regret putting you all the way to the right! You should've been on the front row, where all the Godlike people are!
It'll probably be like Starcraft II, so 2-5 days after release.
"For a while" as in forever, I hope?!

Don't get too excited now..

Things can always change..

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
They'll probably ship it on monday, it's always been like that for me.

Yeah, I'm gonna be furiously F5'ing at work tomorrow. Then tuesday I'm going to be furiously... furious at work. Construction for the next few months on the parkway to/from work is going to make the extra 10-15 minutes or so getting home tuesday be the most trying time of my life.

Yoshichan

There might be another game for me..

But don't worry! It's not coming out for a while so it's all D3 for me this year :)
Haha well, in that case I might as-well just admit it myself. I'm a big gamer and eventually I will actually take a D3-chillpill! We'll see when that'll be though! The next (extremely) big game for me will be The Last Guardian. Hopefully I'll see you over there!

Yoshichan

Finally done with work. I can't wait for tomorrow omgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to boredom for another 20+ hours :( I was being so silly when I decided not to work a week before launch ._.

Junie12

Haha well, in that case I might as-well just admit it myself. I'm a big gamer and eventually I will actually take a D3-chillpill! We'll see when that'll be though! The next (extremely) big game for me will be The Last Guardian. Hopefully I'll see you over there!

You'll be waiting a long time for that one ;)

Fortunately for me RE6 has a date! That's the next big game for me.

Yoshichan

You'll be waiting a long time for that one ;)

Fortunately for me RE6 has a date! That's the next big game for me.
I will hype and play the living shit out of RE6 (RE5 was my #2 GotY 2009 and I'm an avid RE-collector. I've already bought the stupid overpriced RE6 CE)! But I'm definitely not taking the hype-level to this stage for RE6... The Last Guardian however...

LuchaShaq

Banned
Haven't bought anything from blizz online before, if I already installed it and buy it now it should just auto unlock when the time is right or do I need to input some code somewhere?

Buying it for the gf since she is broke and I felt like a surprise gift.

jersoc

Welcome to boredom for another 20+ hours :( I was being so silly when I decided not to work a week before launch ._.

pfft, guild wars 2 stress test tomorrow will help some boredom.

i haven't played in a game in a week cause i didnt want to start something before d3. :|

Yoshichan

My eyes are so blurry right now, sometimes when I look in the middle of the screen, I can see how some avatars are moving like gifs :lol Wtf is going on, did I just unlock Platinum GAF?
pfft, guild wars 2 stress test tomorrow will help some boredom
Just don't get hooked!

jersoc

My eyes are so blurry right now, sometimes when I look in the middle of the screen, I can see how some avatars are moving like gifs :lol Wtf is going on, did I just unlock Platinum GAF?

Just don't get hooked!

it's only for 7 hours, i was hooked after last bwe. nothing, NOTHING will stop me from playing D3 though.

Ainaurdur

Haven't bought anything from blizz online before, if I already installed it and buy it now it should just auto unlock when the time is right or do I need to input some code somewhere?

Buying it for the gf since she is broke and I felt like a surprise gift.

If you buy directly in battle.net then it will just unlock for that account when the time comes.

Yoshichan

Smokin dat' hashish.
Yoshi is clean, I swear! However I am eating stuff I've never eaten before (read on the Internet that it was healthy so I bought it)!
It's only 7hrs long... not possible!
Wait, 7 hours? What does that mean... they open the servers for 7 hours, then they shut them down?

Ainaurdur

I will hype and play the living shit out of RE6 (RE5 was my #2 GotY 2009 and I'm an avid RE-collector. I've already bought the stupid overpriced RE6 CE)! But I'm definitely not taking the hype-level to this stage for RE6... The Last Guardian however...

I agree on TLG hype. Hmm, maybe I should play some HD Collection ICO tonight.

Alienups

Less than 19 hours now.

Also, Yoshi can you link me to that Tyrael wallpaper you're using ? I forgot to save it when someone posted it a while back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How exactly do battletag friend requests work? I've yet to get any and don't see where it differs on my realid friends list.

Yoshichan

I agree on TLG hype. Hmm, maybe I should play some HD Collection Ico tonight.
Haven't you done it yet?! It's literally the best HD Collection in the industry... SotC is glorious in 30fps and motion blur ;_;
Why would they do this?! Any specific reason? Imagine Blizzard opening the servers for 7 hours and then shut down them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom