• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

Just saw this pop up on imgur

cy26w.jpg

hahahaha

Aeana

It's all tied to the CE key. Bashiok mentioned that you can buy the digital version and transfer it to another account when the CE arrives but I think that's about the best you can do.
I'm depending on this, since this is what we're planning to do. I hope it all works out.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
If they were real friends, they'd

1. Have you on real ID
2. Play D3 with you.

Words of wisdom, the word "friend" seems to be thrown out way too often. Real friends is someone you know personally and is there when you need them and gives a shit... those are kind of rare, lucky if you have more than 2 or 3

Rest... just some peeps u know... filler that really don't mean that much and will soon forget you or your problems... yeah facebook "friends" looking at u ;)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GAF, help me decide which class to play.

Took me FOREVER to find a class in WoW that I enjoyed, which turned out to be a Druid. Loved the versatility of it. Right now, I'm torn between a Monk and Witch Doctor. I like the Monks because they (correct me if I am wrong) seem to be more defensive minded. They help out the party with buffs, have good healing abilities, and are fairly good at combat. I love helping out my teammates. Witch Doctors, I think, are pretty cool with spawning helpers, as well as some DoT's.

Thoughts?
At this point of the stage, every class seems to be balanced and they all have their advantages/disadvantages. Monks are extremely good at combat, they can heal, stun and buff - yes. But (basically) every class can do the same things.

Yeah the spoiler rule in the OT is kinda dumb.

Should be May 29th or OT2, whichever comes last.

Well see, not knowing the speed of the thread, I couldn't really say first or last. If OT2 came much later after May 29 (which it obviously won't), then it wouldn't make sense. However, since this thread is moving at a ridiculous pace, May 29 will probably come after OT2. Really I wanted May 29, possible a little earlier, but likely a bit later. But clarifying it to say "only if OT2 comes at a reasonable pace and not the day after launch" was a bit too cumbersome.

Hell, even trying to explain this is cumbersome.

When I have to post OT2, I'll clarify at the top (as well as in the spoiler thread), that spoilers shouldn't be posted until May 29 or OT3, whichever comes first. If we hit an OT3 before May 29, then it's really probably not worth spoiler tagging anymore.

Ashodin

I love to play the off-the-road builds so I figured Melee Demon Hunter will be the utmost less-played build at all. And I think I'm right.

REPRESENT SON

Here's a sexy image for all of you.. it's coming:

JEt5n.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That doesn't even make sense. If you wear one ring with level 15 thorns then you autokill anyone who attacks you.
You can't though. That's specifically damage from the shield.

Yoshichan

Are you ready, for PERMADEATH?

ANb1M.jpg

MWAHAHAHAHA
"Customer service will not revive a fallen Hardcore hero for any reason."

We'll have to wait and see about that, Blizzard...

I've decided to start the game on medium-low settings and play for a good 10 minutes before maxing the shit out of it so I can appreciate the visuals more. OCD but I recommend you guys do the same. You can thank me later.

Cipherr

New Avatar get. Meh my photoshop-fu is terrible, Ill try and fix it up later, but this will do for now.

Edit: There we go, much better.

Yoshichan

Remember the crazy people (in Sweden) who decided to camp outside the store seven days before launch? Well here's their latest update!

The manager of the shop actually made a BBQ-party for them! Mad credits to them :3

tYqBm.jpg

UqHSt.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

"Something something going to sleep"

Uploaded 4 more hours of Legend of Dragoon on youtube today. You can have fun with that instead of this madness! :p

inky

Are you ready, for PERMADEATH?

ANb1M.jpg

MWAHAHAHAHA

Wait till lag claims some lives and we'll see if they don't ;P

I know they won't

It would be cool if HC would wipe your character but leave 1 or 2 items behind in that spot (or maybe a little after that) for your next character. Losing everything you have on you sounds scary.

Yoshichan

"Something something going to sleep"

Uploaded 4 more hours of Legend of Dragoon on youtube today. You can have fun with that instead of this madness! :p
Screw it, I'm heading to bed guys! Next time I wake up, it'll basically be time for the install! See you all then~

scy

Wow so we'll like be playing it at like 4 pm before other people?

You can install it but you can't play until 12 AM PDT (1 AM MDT, 2 AM CDT, 3 AM EDT).

It would be cool if HC would wipe your character but leave 1 or 2 items behind in that spot (or maybe a little after that) for your next character. Losing everything you have on you sounds scary.

Liberal use of the stash!

Fularu

Banned
If we do, it means too many people yapping and not enough playing!

I wouldn't be so sure. People like to talk about the latest item they found, about the latest boss they killed and so on. Diablo should be no different.

Many people (me included) have dual computer setups or computer/tablet/phone setups allowing you to post while playing.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Crunching some numbers with Discipline and Hatred regen + skills...

I think you can sustain RapidFire for at least 50 seconds which should be more than enough for any fight.
It's a typo. % isn't right.
Yeah, you are probably correct unless that got changed.

Revoh

Remember the crazy people (in Sweden) who decided to camp outside the store seven days before launch? Well here's their latest update!

The manager of the shop actually made a BBQ-party for them! Mad credits to them :3

tYqBm.jpg

UqHSt.jpg

The manager should let them use his shower

Realyn

I'm fkn curious about. Let's say I'm the hightes HC char with 59, streaming. BNet goes down and I die, because Blizz fucked up and I have it on video. Oooooh, the rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom