• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer

Banned
Any EU gaffer wanna play coop ? This is my first Diablo so I don't know what to expect from it :D.

I'll probably sleep after work and wake up mid night to play until work.

I don't know what I'm doin' I'm not even THAT hyped.

Junie12

Found a sexy wizard wallpaper

1733ca9e38a11d28ab46000032731fd6.jpg

Now I'm having second thoughts on going Monk..

I barely remember Diablo 1 or 2 =/ And I even got to beta test D2 LOD! Blizzard sent me the disc via FedEx and I thought it was the coolest thing ever

I wonder if I still have the beta disc and if its worth anything

Legit`

Neo Member
Figure I'll just ask this here..

My internet is acting up again, random drops and get that little fancy yellow exclamation point on my wireless connection saying limited access.

I'm not a dummy, but most wireless/internet lingo confuses me, so is there some software that logs internet activity and spits it out in easy to read format? "hey, things didn't work here, this is why" etc etc..

I use to think it was my router being a piece of junk, but it is fine for weeks at a time, and now this weekend is when it decides to turn to crap, and if it keeps it up, playing "always online" is going make me constantly worry about actually being online.

Wireless engineer here. PM'd you.

I barely remember Diablo 1 or 2 =/ And I even got to beta test D2 LOD! Blizzard sent me the disc via FedEx and I thought it was the coolest thing ever

I wonder if I still have the beta disc and if its worth anything

I never got into the closed d2 beta, but I played the stress test and I still have that disc I think. I remember having to download like a 100mb iso or something from blizzard on a 56k connection

forrest

formerly nacire
Guys as I write this, I have a project for my literature class and need to make limericks.

SO far this is what I came up with.

(P.S Limericks has a rhyme scheme of AABBA)

Code:
A man with excited dream
Caused a dramatic small scene
He questioned what month and year it was
And was told, then he started to buzz
Diablo 3 on May 15

In the wee morning hours in one quick breath
The seasoned hero encountered permanent death
The champion pack circled him *click* *click* *click* *click* *mash*
If only he had left his prized gear back in the stash
It looks like the coffee won't cut it so break out the meth

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I never got into the closed d2 beta, but I played the stress test and I still have that disc I think. I remember having to download like a 100mb iso or something from blizzard on a 56k connection

Oh yeah, I was in the Diablo 2 closed beta. How did I forget about that?

I can bet a lot of hardcore players are going to buy on third party websites to gear up so they have a better chance of not dying.

can you only buy from other HC characters or do any difficulty players can trade with you? I suspect alot of ppl will also not want the mandatory paypal fees.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
That site credible? No such problems with SC2 and doesn't that bnet folder contain stuff from all blizz games? (can't check right now)

Thats why I'm asking. I've played SC2, WoW, etc. so I'm just wanting to make sure I dont screw anything up before I delete the battle.net folder.

Ashodin

Thats why I'm asking. I've played SC2, WoW, etc. so I'm just wanting to make sure I dont screw anything up before I delete the battle.net folder.

Those games will redownload the folder if necessary, and I've deleted that folder personally and nothing has happened.

can you only buy from other HC characters or do any difficulty players can trade with you? I suspect alot of ppl will also not want the mandatory paypal fees.
Only other hardcore players, which is going to make prices on HC items pretty ridiculous. I don't think 3rd party farmers will have regular access to inferno items for quite a while. Trading with softcore would break the HC economy.

pxleyes

Banned

Ashodin

Measley

Cant decide on a class. I'm leaning Monk, but the Asian style of the Wizard, and the Archon ability appeals to me.

Such a hard choice. :(

Gotchaye

Cant decide on a class. I'm leaning Monk, but the Asian style of the Wizard, and the Archon ability appeals to me.

Such a hard choice. :(

Yeah, I think if not for Archon I'd be playing a Demon Hunter. I really, really hope the data-mined 1000% weapon damage spells are still there; I just want to hit level 30, find some poor champion pack, and go to town on them.

KarmaCow

Well I'm an idiot. I've been thinking Futureshop was going to ship my to me between the 13th and 20th when it turns out that's their automated guess because I ordered back in March, so the estimates still say March 13-20th because they haven't even started shipping yet.

Boogdud

It would be really cool if the male witch doctor didn't have a gigantic pot-belly. I like the class but I just can't get past that horrible aesthetic, and I don't really want to play a female character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom