• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxleyes

Banned
RgzKa.jpg

Bwhahahahaha!
GLORIOUS

profit

Is that even allowed I mean legal?

Under Australian law, it is legal for a company in administration to not perform refunds. Those who are owed money from pre-orders can become unsecured creditors if they register with the administrator, but they will only be paid after secured creditors like banks and lenders are paid (if there are funds to pay them at all). Often customers are at the bottom of a long list of creditors that need to be paid, such as employees with outstanding sick leave, holiday leave, and superannuation, electricity, phone, internet and water providers, and real estate agents. If the business becomes insolvent and goes into liquidation, a customer cannot commence or continue any legal action unless they get permission from The Supreme Court.
That is some bullshit law.
I'm not one to say I'll never buy at a store again, but if that happend to me, never in my life I'll buy there again.

alba

Little is the new Big
My CE (which I preordered like 2 weeks ago so I was quite sure I wouldn't get it) just shipped. Hallelujah :)

I'm aware that the installer is 7,6GB, but will the game get any bigger than that when installed?

Hard to know at this moment perhaps, but how was it in beta?

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
I'm aware that the installer is 7,8GB, but will the game get any bigger than that when installed?

Hard to know at this moment perhaps, but how was it in beta?

The client is 15GB.

And count the patches in the future.

Just got my new mouse. Glorious.
And holy fuck is 6500 DPI fast.

Nice, lot of people buying some new stuff for D3.

I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow to pick up a mouse,keyboard,monitor and possibly speakers.

My wallet is currently hiding in a corner in fear.

Anyone have a recommendation for a mouse for someone with huge hands?

I currently have this one:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/473/827

It's just a cheap crappy one, but it's much too small. I need something much longer and probably wider too. My fingers hang off the end of this one if I try to palm it.

Radec

Holy shit at my local retailer selling DIII copies @ $75 for the SE and $250 for the CE.

I refuse to bite into this bullshit pricing and don't plan on purchasing the digital version @ $60 since I'm not really a fan of digital games.

Fuck looks like I'll be waiting for a week or until I saw a $60 retail. :/

Holy shit at my local retailer selling DIII copies @ $75 for the SE and $250 for the CE.

I refuse to bite into this bullshit pricing and don't plan on purchasing the digital version @ $60 since I'm not really a fan of digital games.

Uh...there is more than one place around you that sells games, right?

I'm not sure how I feel about these things. They seem like they might be useful, but they're pretty much completely limited to games. And having your hand on that means you don't have your hand on a keyboard to be able to type quickly if necessary. Though they do seem to offer more possible inputs easier than you could ever have just resting your hand on WASD.

Chittagong

Gold Member

Uh, you know the retail version doesn't likely come with anything but the sleeve and disc, right? And that even then you'll have to download stuff online, tie the game to your battle.net account and be always online to play? Might just as well get the digital version, unless the sleeve is worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom