• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
Update on the people lining up in Sweden: The store invited them to a BBQ.

3761.jpg

And when Blizz found out they shipped out some merchandise.

560370_425332030819657_120772891275574_1489845_1393527557_n.jpg

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Indeed. After so many years of waiting...now is the time.

Make that more than a decade for me :(

I was a kid when d1 came out, a young teen when d2 came out and now a grumpy old man. Hopefully the hot fires of hell in diablo 3 will melt my icy heart.

Riggs

Banned
WHO IS HYPED?????

I am !!!!!

Staying up all night so I crash super hard at like 12pm tomorrow. Then sleep my ass off and wake up, watch ZealousD breakdown videos of D1/D2, and ready for barbarian carnage at 3 am!!!

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
WHO IS HYPED?????

I am !!!!!

Staying up all night so I crash super hard at like 12pm tomorrow. Then sleep my ass off and wake up, watch ZealousD breakdown videos of D1/D2, and ready for barbarian carnage at 3 am!!!

I'm HYPED!!!!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Guess who has a five day weekend?

Guess!

>This Guy<

We gon have inhouse pvp tournaments in the future with kickass prizes and stuff like that. Oooooh man oh man.

LordCanti

WHO IS HYPED?????

I am !!!!!

I'm planning to be awake long enough to play the guest pass to 13, then plant my character right where the beta ended and go back to sleep. With any luck, I will wake up to the sounds of the door bell ringing with my copy of the CE.

WHO IS HYPED?????

I am !!!!!

Wish I could do this. Still have pet obligations to take care of tomorrow.

Riggs

Banned
I bow to you all who take real life seriously, before D3. Especially pet care, <3 the pets.

But thankfully I have no real life responsibility, told my mom today I love her and happy mothers day. But that she shouldn't expect to see me for a few weeks hah. My mom and dad come over like every day anyway.

LordCanti

The plane flight to you shouldn't be more than a couple hours (Amazon has warehouses all over the place). It could go out at midnight and make it onto a truck by the time they leave the distribution centers. If it's flying west, backwards in time anyway.

Gromph

Staff Member
I'm planning to be awake long enough to play the guest pass to 13, then plant my character right where the beta ended and go back to sleep. With any luck, I will wake up to the sounds of the door bell ringing with my copy of the CE.

I don`t wanna play too much this night.

i will play pass SK and then go get a full sleep night.

And tomorrow full day of diablo!

Gromph

Staff Member
OT, How do you link images so they appear in the forum like that? Rather than having to make a thumbnail that links to an image account page, as my imageshack pic does?

Just put images inside a

antipod

Guess who has a five day weekend?

Guess!

>This Guy<

We gon have inhouse pvp tournaments in the future with kickass prizes and stuff like that. Oooooh man oh man.

Hehe four day weekend here. Can't complain that there is a christian holiday in the same week D3 is released creating a 'klämdag' just perfect for taking a day off.

I'm gonna be a complete wreck next monday when I return to work. Totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom