• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkone

Ok.

New Saitek eclipse III keyboard for night play: Check
New mouse pad with Barbarian D3 image: Check
Ordered the game from Battle.net: Check

I AM READY FOR THE SWARM OF DEAMONS :)

LordCanti

Did you wait up for it?

No. I have alerts on my credit cards that call me whenever a charge is posted to my account. I was sleeping soundly when the damn thing went off at 3am to tell me that Amazon had charged me for my CE. A quick check and sure enough, it was "shipping soon".

How many hours till we can pre-install this thing? I've heard "8am", but is that pacific or eastern?

KorrZ

Today is the day!!! Just have to make it through 8 hours of work and Diablo 3 will be mine....

:'( It's a beautiful day.

Number45

No. I have alerts on my credit cards that call me whenever a charge is posted to my account. I was sleeping soundly when the damn thing went off at 3am to tell me that Amazon had charged me for my CE. A quick check and sure enough, it was "shipping soon".
:)

Worth being woken up for! I'm so glad I went full digital so I don't have to worry about this kind of thing...
still going to keep my eye out for a CE though

That would suck.
Yeah, but it makes sense. Pretty much all of their long term player base would get the expansion for free - I know I'd use the RMAH just enough to get about £40 into my account and leave it there.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hey guys, I'm finally back! What's going on in he...

oizvl.png

Wait, wtf? :lol Hello fellow dinosaur!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I went to Gamestop today and held the CE... it's surprisingly small, it's not as big as it looks like. Just so everyone knows!

TheContact

How have I gone from knowing nothing about this game to being super excited about its release?

Downloadable games do this to me, the idea of being able to play it the second it's released.

It doesn't let you install it yet so you'll need to wait for that

LordCanti

I applied the guest pass and "Europe" appeared as a region under starter edition. I hope the RMAH realizes I'm in the US when I finally get my CE/the RMAH comes out.

It judges based on the installer you've chosen, right?

Yoshichan

What's that big thing in the back?
It's the thing that holds all the stuff intact, I guess.

edit: or do you mean the monitor :3?

Yoshichan

Ugh...all night watching Game of Thrones. I'm gonna fucking die today.
What the heck man! Go to bed, it's not too late!

glaurung

*glances at amazon.co.uk orders page

They haven't even shipped my CE yet. I have the annual pass thingy, but I suppose I will play Tera instead. Archer at lv22 is damn fun.

LordCanti

Happy Diablo day!

What time can we install? 8AM PST?

Yes. Just had to check myself.

Three hours HYPE HYPE HYPE!

*glances at amazon.co.uk orders page

They haven't even shipped my CE yet. I have the annual pass thingy, but I suppose I will play Tera instead. Archer at lv22 is damn fun.

When your CE comes in, you can upgrade your standard edition without losing any characters. No reason not to play right at midnight.

Yoshichan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom