• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

I'm going to be so fucking antsy tomorrow. I need to go to school to do a presentation or I'll fail my last course. Can't even play from midnight till school since the game store moved and can't hold a midnight sale ;_;

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Ffffffffff....

it's going to be 7 long... loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong hours between install and servers going live.

Already set up with digital copy but just checked Games UK website and they have a banner saying:

"Collectors Edition still available!"

Nope, no there not Game, there out of stock on your site, stop trolling people!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ffffffffff....

it's going to be 7 long... loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong hours between install and servers going live.
Nope! We can listen to the music and change all the settiiiiiiings! That's at least 7 hours of entertainment!

V_Arnold

I almost got out of my comfort/hype zone, lol.

First I recognized that no matter how I cleaned this comp, the fan is still INSANELY Loud.

4400RPM on cpu? And it is on 45C? WTH.
Then read about it, and set it on a lower level on Bios. 3600~ rpm usually and on 47c~ or ~50 when stuff is really going on.

Then I realized that my GPU FAN IS NOT SPINNING.
*freaks out*
...reads about it...
Path of Exile, in about 10 mins, but it up to 59C (HD4850).

*freaks out* *plans to buy new stuff, fan or GPU, but no money, omg*
...reads about it...

Realized a bit later than it actually DOES start to spin (the gpu fan), but only when needed. So after the gpu really starts to heat.

*takes out the computer to clean it yet again*
And then I have read about how a hd4850 is good until 90C+, so I should not worry too much about it.

Damn it, Jerry.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
gonna take a nap

LCGeek

formerly sane
I almost got out of my comfort/hype zone, lol.

First I recognized that no matter how I cleaned this comp, the fan is still INSANELY Loud.

4400RPM on cpu? And it is on 45C? WTH.
Then read about it, and set it on a lower level on Bios. 3600~ rpm usually and on 47c~ or ~50 when stuff is really going on.

Then I realized that my GPU FAN IS NOT SPINNING.
*freaks out*
...reads about it...
Path of Exile, in about 10 mins, but it up to 59C (HD4850).

*freaks out* *plans to buy new stuff, fan or GPU, but no money, omg*
...reads about it...

Realized a bit later than it actually DOES start to spin (the gpu fan), but only when needed. So after the gpu really starts to heat.

*takes out the computer to clean it yet again*
And then I have read about how a hd4850 is good until 90C+, so I should not worry too much about it.

Damn it, Jerry.

I use to run my old 4850 at 100c+ all the time if it cooled it won't break the max just ride it during the few games that really get it there.

Interfectum

Diablo III: Collector's Edition - Shipping Soon

0299_hmx6.gif

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Yay for worldwide release! This is how its done, take note every other publisher and developer companies out there (especially Sony!). Releasing the game on the same day ALL OVER THE WORLD is the way to go!! :D soooo hyped, can't wait!!

profit

Co-worker just informed me: package delivered from the states for you, from Activision....

Whatever could it beee?

Not Diablo III though.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Rofl, me and negator screencapped and crop pretty much the same exact pic.

RPGCrazied

Ah no, Amazon. Sorry

You'll get yours then. :p I probably won't. I ordered my Saturday morning, it then went to sale out a few hours later. The part that has me worried is the tab name. It was Dance Central 2 for the 360. ;/

If I get it, it will be a miracle. My order is still processing since Saturday. I understand nothing runs on Sunday, so today has to be the day for an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom