• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

antipod

Webhallen here in Sweden (that I ordered my CE from) has, under my account pages, said they shipped the box on the 10th and they also gave a postal tracking number.

But on the postal homepage when I enter it it just says that it has taken a note about that Webhallen has sent it. Nothing more; no 'your package has been sorted' etc.

Bloody frustrating (even though I have the annual pass)! :p

Lanbeast

1Qur8.gif

There is no way Inferno is even close to as hard as the past ten years have been. ;(

Cipherr

If someone still has a spare guest pass Id love one via PM. Would like to play at the launch, I can return a pass code once my CE arrives in the next 2 or so days.

**Heads off to work**

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Since I'm on EST, servers don't go live for me until 3 am, right? If that's the case, I may make a midnight Walmart trip to pick up a physical copy of the game for shits.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Since i worked yesterday(fuck working the weekend!), i'm debating taking a day off at work either tomorrow or wednesday. Depends on how the servers might handle all the stress on launch day. :lol

TylerD

Hmmm, I think I might rebind the skills to QWER.

I am more of an ASDF man myself. Much easier for me to hit shift to attack while stationary.

Diablo 3 can be installed in under 2.5 hrs in the US!

ahhhhhhh

"working" from home was a bad idea. Should have just taken the day off. Nothing will get accomplished.

Deepo

I got my CE, but I can't seem to register the product key on Battle.net. Just tells me that "An error has occurred". I already have the Annual pass, so I figure that's why. Contacted support, but I doubt they'll be able to do anything before launch. Anyone else experience anything like it?

Stuck sitting at work for my last day before vaycay....oh god, the hype...THE HYPE

Can someone tell me when the game guide gets updated? I don't even care about getting spoiled, I just want, nay, NEED more info to keep me HYPE until 3am.

LowParry

Well alright folks. Time for sleep. I'll see everyone here later tonight to get the super hype train of Diablo 3 going for our potential OT2 on launch day. May the Yoshi be with you.

Pro-tip: dont try and order anything using a blackberry phone and a 3g connection.

No idea if i've done the following:

1. Ordered a copy
2. Ordered several copies
3. Ordered nothing.

Burger

For those waiting, it usually doesn't matter what time of the day something ships. If it's scheduled for next day, it could ship any time from 1 in the morning to 7 at night.

The time at which it is handed over to the courier service has almost no impact on when it arrives at your door.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
This thread is flying by. Just took me about 75 minutes to download it all, fuck me internet's been good lately.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It's a Germany thing. :/
But the box is pretty incredible compared to all other games. Well done, Blizz!

That Pegi Sticker looks better than the shitty USK one. Be happy!

Totally agree. Blizz games always have such a nice box. I would never buy a digital copy of a blizzard game.

I'm. :D

TylerD

Totally agree. Blizz games always such a nice box. I would never buy a digital copy of a blizzard game.

I'm. :D

I finally caved and paid for the digital version the morning before they announced what time the servers are going live in the US. I should have waited one more day.

I never got into Diablo back in the day but all of this hype is still starting to get to me. I can't wait to click that install button tonight!
And wait through another work day before I can play. :(

aeroslash

Anybody knows at what time can Europeans install the game? And will it activate this night at 12?
I know we have to wait until tomorrow but it would be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom