• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Anybody knows at what time can Europeans install the game? And will it activate this night at 12?
I know we have to wait until tomorrow but it would be nice...

5:01 PM CEST May 14th for the installer unlock; 12:01 AM CEST May 15th is when you can start playing.

red731

So much Hype...

10150678_sh.jpg

Will go on blackout from this thread next morning...

injurai

Banned
We've added almost 100 pages since yesterday. I think we might make it to OT2, atleast the CE owners will be here to make it happen.

red731

Cheap Arse Gaffer (Euro Gaming) Thread 2 - Add to your backlog with ease ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

We can do this... :lol

Sephon

I was planning on getting the game after work tomorrow, but now my stomach is all jittery and I'm getting desperate... I swear it's the damn hype that's getting to me.

No sleep for me tonight I guess

zlatko

Banned
Well tits and shits. Now begins the 2nd hardest day to grind through, with tomorrow being the hardest day of work to grind through. :(

Zertez

Ive tried to stay out of this thread due to spoilers, but I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for the game. Amazon already charged my card and I got the update it is shipping, so it will be here tomorrow for sure. It takes Blizzard forever to release their games, but my excitement on the day before release makes me feel like a kid again heh.

Same here

scy

Well tits and shits. Now begins the 2nd hardest day to grind through, with tomorrow being the hardest day of work to grind through. :(

You and me both :(

Ive tried to stay out of this thread due to spoilers, but I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for the game. Amazon already charged my card and I got the update it is shipping, so it will be here tomorrow for sure. It takes Blizzard forever to release their games, but my excitement on the day before release makes me feel like a kid again heh.

Y'know, we were actually pretty good on spoilers up to this point, surprisingly. Unless you were on total media blackout (e.g., no trailers), anyway.

forrest

formerly nacire
*Yawn* Good morning GAF! Woke up to find this...

AWW YEAH!!! SOON!!!

I literally have no one in my personal life that gives two shits about Diablo 3, yet waking up this morning the energy in the air is palpable. It's like I'm 5 and it's Christmas eve or something. It's nice knowing there are tons of people that are as excited as myself today!

TylerD

pretty sure this got asked a thousand times here but there is no word about it in the OP: when can we expect reviews?

No one has early access so there is no telling. Any review that only includes completing normal difficulty is not a valid review IMO so I expect it taking a week or maybe longer for the big sites.

red731

pretty sure this got asked a thousand times here but there is no word about it in the OP: when can we expect reviews?

Maybe tomorrow after some 3hourish first run and condeming game for its lack of content and boringness
KuGsj.gif

I won't even watch reviews for this game.

kenssi

Caved in and ordered a physical copy plus the store is sending the cd-key to my email so I should be able to play it tonight already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom