• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
At least a lot of you have work to pass the time. I don't have a job, so. I'm just rereading the Diablo 3 site.

Well right now i don't have much to do so i'm like you. Reading D3 stuff to pass the time ;)

red731

sunset.jpg

Laughing like this
KuGsj.gif

Internet tought me one thing - reading text like a matrix.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Just one first day patch that is under 100mb.

If you have retail why would you need to download anything else except patches..

I think i'm dumber than a piece of wood.

I download the whole freaking installer (7+GB) for nothing cause i just got the retail copy.

neoism

Is it really realistic to think you could be playing this within 4 - 8 - 12 hours of the servers going up? Surely it's going to be temperamental at best? I've made other plans for Tuesday night and taken Friday night off work because I don't think I'll get much play done on Tuesday.

will blizzard really doesn't have an excuse if so... they had time to prepare. I better have to play a mini game just to get in the servers.

profit

2 more hours till I finish work, then I'll go for some CE hunting.
My guess is I'll be coming home empty handed, but it's worth a try I guess.

Twinduct

Lol nice, gonna be stuck in traffic when Eu launches the install!
Too bad I only get my CD key around 8 am tomorrow ...

(Unless some nice soul gives me a quest pass for the night *cough*)

Gonna have to stop coming in here lol... every time someone shows the amazon shipping soon. I check mine and every time I get disappointed. Bah
KuGsj.gif

WallJump

Banned
My wife and I just moved into our first house and I think I am more pumped for D3 tomorrow than for the new place. Might be because all D3 asks of me is to assemble a desk and put the PC on it. The house needs inside and outside work and over 9000 boxes/bags to unpack :(

neoism

That Kripparian hardcore prep video is hilarious.

3 internets, 3 computers, 4 mice, multiple keyboards, 2 headsets. End of RL for sure.

he ever say in his videos if his team wood be "salein stuff" As hardcore as he is he will probably make a lot of money from this game.

profit

Urrrly Diablo? Urrrly CE Diablo at that? What kind of voodoo is this?

You never know if some store felt they were superior to everybody else and put it in shelves a day earlier. I've got my SC2 CE that way, no pre order, just walking around a few stores and just pick it up.

Xater

I wonder if CE accounts are going to be targets for hacking, better order my Authenticator today.

You should assume that every account is a target to be hacked. Get that thing, or use the smartphone app.

Lol nice, gonna be stuck in traffic when Eu launches the install!
Too bad I only get my CD key around 8 am tomorrow ...

(Unless some nice soul gives me a quest pass for the night *cough*)

I a sure someone can help you out. I would if I could, but I got the digital release.

injurai

Banned
You can download the free app for your android or iphone. No need to buy the authenticator.

Oh I am well aware, we had a good 20 page discussion over this topic a few days back. Just Blizzard was apparently putting out a D3 version of th pysical Authenticator today. I might just do the call in version though. No smart phone for poor college students :\

injurai

Banned
after watching "Blizzard's Top Tips...The Wizard" I'm kind of unsure whether or not I should play the barbarian. The Wizard sounds soo damn good in that short wrap up. It basically destroys my classical view of the wizard class. I never thought of it from this perspective just having that much control of the battle situation..

What do you think? http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/05/13/blizzards-top-tips-for-diablo-iiis-wizard-class

The Wizard and WD short stories were my favorite so I have been thinking about basing my decisions off of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom