• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that, man.

Yup. I'm turning in my two weeks notice as soon as I walk in the door today, but it's not because of the game! Maybe my boss will tell me to pack my shit and get out, which I would happily oblige to on this day. UPS better be ahead of schedule tomorrow with my CE. After 7 PM will not be acceptable.

profit

Just opened my package
8hmt6.jpg

Zertez

Y'know, we were actually pretty good on spoilers up to this point, surprisingly. Unless you were on total media blackout (e.g., no trailers), anyway.
I havent gone on total media blackout, but after hearing people had a copy of the art book and a large thread of spoilers on reddit was going, I didnt want to take any chances. After people spoiled SC2 and Kerrigan posting information from the art book, I want to learn about the fate of the major Diablo characters by playing the game first.

Took the edge off this morning with some Jetpack joyride, and finally beat my girl's high score (up to 4147m now!) and now it's back to staring at my computer monitor hoping my workday ends soon..then I realize it's only
9:30 ;_;

zlatko

Banned
Took the edge off this morning with some Jetpack joyride, and finally beat my girl's high score (up to 4147m now!) and now it's back to staring at my computer monitor hoping my workday ends soon..then I realize it's only
9:30 ;_;

Do what I did. Take sticky notes and cover where you can see what time it is.

B00TE

I actually had trouble sleeping last night. Gonna try and nap sometime today so I can carry myself through the night on something other than pure hype. That thought of how close we are to the game isn't gonna help.

On another note, I finally looked at the DH skills page. Strafe and multishot look awesome.

Negator

I actually had trouble sleeping last night. Gonna try and nap sometime today so I can carry myself through the night on something other than pure hype. That thought of how close we are to the game isn't gonna help.

On another note, I finally looked at the DH skills page. Strafe and multishot look awesome.

I plan on eating a huge lunch and going into a food coma until release.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i'm gonna explode

Zertez

Quick question for those who have received the CE, where is the cd-key printed?
If is it like SC2 it is printed on the outside cover of the manual like the non ce edition. It just says CE instead and the extra items come up when you enter the code.

neoism

Coronal mass ejection from monster sunspot AR 1476 due May 14

UPDATE MAY 12, 2012 1:15 P.M. CDT (18:15 UTC) Spaceweather.com is reporting that a coronal mass ejection, or CME, began racing away from the sun’s surface yesterday evening, according to U.S. clocks (May 11 at 6:54 p.m. CDT or 23:54 UTC). Moving at some 1,000 kilometers per second (600 miles per second), the fast-moving cloud of high energy solar particles will arrive in Earth’s vicinity on May 14 around 9:30 a.m. CDT (14:30 UTC). No ill effects to humans or Earth will occur, but satellites in orbit, telecommunications, and GPS, might be affected.

http://earthsky.org/space/huge-sunspot-ar1476-turned-our-way-might-produce-x-flare

ololooololollllllllllloloolloolol

neoemonk

I played the Demon Hunter first in the beta. After that I switched to Wizard and it didn't seem as powerful, but people rave about it. Where did I go wrong?

Akim

Banned
Oh god, I was planning on ordering a pizza for the release after doing low carb for 3 weeks. I just had a bowl of cereal and I almost threw up. This cruel earth..

Tokubetsu

I played the Demon Hunter first in the beta. After that I switched to Wizard and it didn't seem as powerful, but people rave about it. Where did I go wrong?
Which beta? the free weekend or were you in closed? They switched DH's skills around a bit, she was cooler earlier in closed IMO. Wizard got amazing towards end of closed beta though.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Don't think I'll be using Amazon again for titles that have midnight unlocks, pretty sure they've had their copies since Friday and still haven't sent mine out.

meep!

Neo Member
Feels surreal this game is out in just a few hours! I'm afraid there will be huge problems to login in at midnight tho and probably won't be able to play until tomorrow.

Have they released a launch trailer for the game yet?

It is it like SC2 it is printed on the outside cover of the manual like the non ce edition. It just says CE instead and the extra items come up when you enter the code.

Thanks. I was thinking of asking the shipper to unpack the CE, copy the cd key and email that to me while i wait for the CE to arrive. Does that sound desperate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom