• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Feels surreal this game is out in just a few hours! I'm afraid there will be huge problems to login in at midnight tho and probably won't be able to play until tomorrow.

Have they released a launch trailer for the game yet?

No.

Kem0sabe

I never imagined any game would generate such an insanity laden thread on GAF. You guys are either sarcastically pandering to the fan boys or... shit, i dunno... your just crazy :D

Truant

Tried to buy the game from the Blizz store, but I get "An error has occured" or something. Tried both my Visa and a paypal account. I guess the service is being hammered.

hitsugi

What's the most terrifying thing you could wake up to a Monday, besides the realities of going to work and having a math exam shortly after?

"We're writing to let you know the payment for order #: 002-1082303-9629803 has been declined"

...fuck me.

scy

So the number wizard can't do math? tsk tsk

Cut me some slack, I hadn't had any coffee yet! :(

In retrospect, I should have realized since nobody in the thread mentioned installing yet.

I havent gone on total media blackout, but after hearing people had a copy of the art book and a large thread of spoilers on reddit was going, I didnt want to take any chances. After people spoiled SC2 and Kerrigan posting information from the art book, I want to learn about the fate of the major Diablo characters by playing the game first.

I hear ya on that. We managed to be pretty good about at least marking spoilers in the thread. Kind of a relief, actually. And a surprise :x

What's the most terrifying thing you could wake up to a Monday, besides the realities of going to work and having a math exam shortly after?

"We're writing to let you know the payment for order #: 002-1082303-9629803 has been declined"

...fuck me.

The most terrifying thing would be not waking up...

...fuck me.

Go digital and download? Still hope!

RPGCrazied

...fuck me.

Wow, sorry dude. I'm sure I'll get an out of stock message from walmart for my CE purchase. Hope not though.

scy

...fuck me.

:(

Is there at least a window to get that sorted out? Or you just left with going for a digital copy now?

Zia

So... no review embargo? The outlets play their copies just like us peasants?

Also, does anyone have a link to the Blue post about overwriting your Annual Pass copy with a CE?

zlatko

Banned

...fuck me.

Time to trade in a bunch of old used games at Gamestop.

For those who ordered from Amazon.com:

- Orders will switch from 'Shipping Soon' to 'Shipped' anywhere from now to 7-8 pm EST.
- Sometimes email confirmation wont come until later.
- In buying almost 100% of my games from them for three years almost (a very good amount), this is how it always is. They have never failed to get a release date delivery game to me on the release date. Chill. : )

oneils

I guess I'm the only sucker getting the CE at walmart. I guess thats what happens when you wait until last minute. lol

I bought mine on March 13th. Walmart was the only game in town, even two months ago (I'm in Canada). Looks like I will receive it on Thursday. In the meantime I will drool in this thread.

Better get my drool cup ready! :p

- Orders will switch from 'Shipping Soon' to 'Shipped' anywhere from now to 7-8 pm EST.
- In buying almost 100% of my games from them for three years almost (a very good amount), this is how it always is. They have never failed to get a release date delivery game to me on the release date. Chill. : )

Same here. AMZ has NEVER failed me.

Don't you dare start today!

neoism

Um... are you sure you've done it right :3?

lQ5RC.png

shame it asks me everytime... I didn't click that option. :(
Also I don't have a iphone so I guess I can't make any money... :/ Does anyone know if you can use SMS protect with an ipod touch or do you need a pohne.

Kunohara

I bought mine on March 13th. Walmart was the only game in town, even two months ago (I'm in Canada). Looks like I will receive it on Thursday. In the meantime I will drool in this thread.

Better get my drool cup ready! :p

I'm getting mine from Walmart.ca also. Mine says I'll get the game on Friday though. I ordered earlier than you, how is yours saying Thursday?

Kem0sabe

I think ill go with the digital download, tho i´m still deciding on either buying it through a cd-key site or give in to blizzard´s overpriced battle net version.

Anyone know if they have banned users with cd-keys from external sites before on their games? Thinking Starcraft 2 and WoW here.

hitsugi

:(

Is there at least a window to get that sorted out? Or you just left with going for a digital copy now?

Well what happened was.. apparently I've had the wrong month entered in for my Amazon card for a year now and it's only now presented itself as a problem. I corrected it, but chances are I'm going to have to go digital in order to play tomorrow. We'll see though.

profit

Screw it, not going looking for early releases. Sun shining, warm weather.... I'm just going skating for a couple of hours, I'll go do some stores tomorrow when I finish work.

kyubajin

Man, I have the CE pre-ordered from Amazon UK since February (estimated dispatch day 18...), I'm attending a midnight launch today at a local store and if I see one laying around I'mma grab the motherfucker right away! Really wanted to have an English edition but oh well, Spanish should suffice.

Bento

You’ve successfully activated Diablo® III Standard Edition. Use your Battle.net account to log into and play the game. If you need to download the Diablo® III Standard Edition client, click the download link below.
:D

I think ill go with the digital download, tho i´m still deciding on either buying it through a cd-key site or give in to blizzard´s overpriced battle net version.

Anyone know if they have banned users with cd-keys from external sites before on their games? Thinking Starcraft 2 and WoW here.

If going digital I advise to get it direct from Blizzard

scy

Freaking out is just how this works :x But, yeah, I've had no issues with Amazon deliveries being on-time ever since they started doing RDD.

shame it asks me everytime... I didn't click that option. :(
Also I don't have a iphone so I guess I can't make any money... :/ Does anyone know if you can use SMS protect with an ipod touch or do you need a pohne.

For your actual account, it'll ask every time. For logging in to play, it'll ask every time for a short while before going to every few logins. At least, that's my understanding of it.

Burger

Anyone know what sort of performance to expect running off a Firewire 800 external drive?

Not sure my bootcamp partition is going to fit 15gb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom