• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw it, not going looking for early releases. Sun shining, warm weather.... I'm just going skating for a couple of hours, I'll go do some stores tomorrow when I finish work.

We are supposed to have rain and and thunderstorms here in NYC for the next few days so I have my excuses set. It looks like it's about to rain any moment

ShaneB

Fuck this thread moves too fast, I wonder if some of you folks do anything but watch this thread, watch a countdown, and reply about said countdown! :p

Today won't be so bad in my opinion. It will definitely suck tomorrow when I'm at work and folks are actually playing!
KuGsj.gif

scy

Well what happened was.. apparently I've had the wrong month entered in for my Amazon card for a year now and it's only now presented itself as a problem. I corrected it, but chances are I'm going to have to go digital in order to play tomorrow. We'll see though.

:( Here's hoping you can get it all settled!

Fuck this thread moves too fast, I wonder if some of you folks do anything but watch this thread, watch a countdown, and reply about said countdown! :p

Today won't be so bad in my opinion. It will definitely suck tomorrow when I'm at work and folks are actually playing!
KuGsj.gif

I'm at work so ... yeah, watching this thread. Hah.

For those who ordered from Amazon.com:

- Orders will switch from 'Shipping Soon' to 'Shipped' anywhere from now to 7-8 pm EST.
- Sometimes email confirmation wont come until later.
- In buying almost 100% of my games from them for three years almost (a very good amount), this is how it always is. They have never failed to get a release date delivery game to me on the release date. Chill. : )

/scratches at neck

I can't help it man I CAN"T

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
1 more hour...

Eliciel

I just realized that no matter what review this game will get..I don't care and that's why I love blizzard I didn't care when SC2 came out already. It's 'cause I love their games and I don't mind if they don't get 100%..

For those who ordered from Amazon.com:

- Orders will switch from 'Shipping Soon' to 'Shipped' anywhere from now to 7-8 pm EST.
- Sometimes email confirmation wont come until later.
- In buying almost 100% of my games from them for three years almost (a very good amount), this is how it always is. They have never failed to get a release date delivery game to me on the release date. Chill. : )

This needs to be the first post of every new page going forward in this thread.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I don't know what to do anymore... my brain is fucked. And I'm really tired of waiting.

theta11

I wonder after install if it'll let you launch the game. I don't see why it shouldn't. I'll be idling in the menu until launch!

notsol337

marked forever
My shift at work starts at 11 am EST and ends at 9 pm EST. Right when I can actually install, BAM. Work for 10 hours. At least I'll be busy all day!

profit

We are supposed to have rain and and thunderstorms here in NYC for the next few days so I have my excuses set. It looks like it's about to rain any moment

We'll be having rain and thunderstorms starting thursday evening, which is perfect cause I'll be home thursday to sunday. In addition, my girlfriend will be working friday and saturday so I won't have to feel guilty when I'm playing a game instead of spending time together. I work during the week and she still studies during the week and works on saturdays. So we dont have so many spare time to spend together sadly enough.

Anyone else here enjoy Diablo 1 much more than Diablo 2?

Diablo 1 will always hold a special place in my heart. It def has a more appealing art design as well as better lore, environments and atmosphere. When it comes to gameplay though, D2 easily outclasses it. I wish so much that D3 was more like D1 in aesthetics and atmosphere, but what can ya do.

Yoshichan

Screw it, I'm gonna jog another round. See you when it's time to install.

Diablo 1 will always hold a special place in my heart. It def has a more appealing art design as well as better lore, environments and atmosphere. When it comes to gameplay though, D2 easily outclasses it. I wish so much that D3 was more like D1 in aesthetics and atmosphere, but what can ya do.

exactly my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom