• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agkel

Guys, I need some help. I downloaded the game from my account link (WoW1 year sub copy)
and it downloaded all the way to 100 but the downloader wouldnt close, so I did it manually.
Ran the setup and it gives me the rain blah blah cant install message.

So I assume it is working but when I go to the directory Tome 2 still has the .part extension and whenever I run the downloader it verifies to 7.6 G, briefly says downloading and crashes to "ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception" according to the error log.

Google didnt yield any help.

injurai

Banned
Yeah this took me a while to process as-well. There was a period when I thought the actual game was coming out... then I realized it's just the stupid install.

THAT'S RIGHT. I CALLED IT A STUPID INSTALL BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS!

>.> fine then you don't get to install it.

Yeah they should be able to fix it for you... I've had to send them a copy of my drivers license before to get them to take it off. That was using their internet support though, perhaps it takes less over the phone.

I hope so, 20 min and counting on hold. Blizzard needs to hire some part time telephone support for launch!

Can someone Diablofy my avatar? I dont have photoshop and my computer lags when i use paint.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
28 minutes until install now and only 7 hours and 28 minutes untile it's game time!

I'm in the USA, PA, so as I understand it I can't play until 3 AM EST tonight? I think that's right.

My plan is to get home from work today, eat supper quickly and then go right to bed. Get up at 3 AM tomorrow morning, call in sick to work, get a bowl of cereal and some snacks and then sit down and play some Diablo III. The wait is over, the game is here, I only have to wait a paltry 17 hours...

Belgorim

Man... all stores nearby claim they are out of the regular edition for tomorrow :(

And my CE wont arrive until earliest 14:00 cet tomorrow. I might have to go for a digital pre-purchase even though it is about 30% more than the boxed version.

Man... all stores nearby claim they are out of the regular edition for tomorrow :(

And my CE wont arrive until earliest 14:00 cet tomorrow. I might have to go for a digital pre-purchase even though it is about 30% more than the boxed version.

Why not ask any friends who has the box set for a Guest Pass? That way you won't waste any money.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Have you tracked down the videomaker yet?
I did actually PM him, asking him a couple of stuff :lol No answer yet though.

kms_md

fJnDg.png

BUENO

i checked my account and came here to post as well. soon ...

Or just wait untill your CE arrives?

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Is their a common way or common path to playing this game multiple times through.

For example
Beat Normal with a Certain Character
Beat Harder difficulty with Same Character.
Beat Normal with a Different Character.
Etc.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is their a common way or common path to playing this game multiple times through.

For example
Etc.
Some people prefer to start with one character and go through all difficulties with that "main".

For example
Etc.

For me it is
Beat Normal with Wizard
Beat Nightmare with Wizard
Beat Hell with Wizard
Beat Inferno with Wizard
?????
Profit

TheContact

there's no way I'm going to be able to stay up until 3am to play this when I have to wake up at 7am the next day. I thought it was 12pm EST it released =(

scy

For example
Etc.

Reach Level 10 with Monk.
Die on Normal Hardcore with Demon Hunter x a lot.
Beat Normal Hardcore with Demon Hunter finally.
Die on Nightmare Hardcore with Demon Hunter against the first enemy.
/wrists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom