• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck I just had the moment I was dreading happen. I was daydreaming during work and was thinking about playing the game this Tuesday with lights off, headphones on, cold drink, and visions of my monk in bad ass gear ripping shit up came to mind. My heart skipped a beat, and this feeling of wanting to scream like a giddy little school girl came over me, but I can't since it is work time...

I'm officially too hyped. Now the wait will be unbearable. ; ;

I...tried...to....resist...
This is the shit I love. This is the shit I live for. When I read this, I can feel how my stomach swirls around and I feel the urge to do something crazy. I need to get that feeling out of my body, somehow...

Fuck.

MajorPain

I was going to boycott this game because of the RMAH, but after playing the open beta, I don't have to. I thought it was terrible, but then again I'm not a fan of the art or the genre in general. Sorry I can't join you guys, the hype surrounding this game seems ridiculous and for the life of me I can't figure out why. :(

Why even come into the OT then?

This has nothing to do with using a Mac. You downloaded the installer but it's encrypted until the 14th of May when it'll be unlocked, then you have to wait until the 15th so you can log into your Battle.net account and start playing the game :D

Ah, ok thank you. So I will be able to install on the 14th?

Also, difference between Battletag, and RealID?

codhand

This is the shit I love. This is the shit I live for.

7Pyjq.gif

Soule

I updated my avatar but I don't think it quite turned out like I wanted it to.

Haha that's kinda creepy! I think tomorrow morning I'm gonna see if I can figure out if there's any decent way I could update my avatar, for now sleepy time.

Good night thread, can't wait to see how you've grown in the morning >:D

Bullza2o

Okay the Battletag list has been updated to this point in the thread. If you've posted your battletag already and it's not in the list shoot me a pm. Otherwise, continue posting them here. Thanks!

Bullza2o
BladeofAura#1855
North America
Undecided

forrest

formerly nacire
Okay the Battletag list has been updated to this point in the thread. If you've posted your battletag already and it's not in the list shoot me a pm. Otherwise, continue posting them here. Thanks!

Island

I need to make a list to prepare for the 15th....

Beer
Clean desk
Jerky
Red Bull
Other snacks....

Am I missing anything?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Gonna grab two hours sleep now. I think I deserve that!

♥

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Holy Crap, I take my first look at the OT and it's already 25 pages!!!! It wasn't even up at all yet last night!

And we still have six days til we can play.... o_O

Six very long days. Very soon.

ShaneB

I'll be fine with that... but i'll wait a few years

If we have the same laptop, you'll be fine.

The Dual Graphics GPU Mode of 6720G2 is ranked at #97 (#114)
The dedicated GPU 6650M is ranked at #103 (#118)
The integrated GPU 6520G is ranked at #178 (#213

Here's a youtube vid, of the beta, so expect better performance with retail optimization. http://youtu.be/hFNRzgEusgc

edit: just added some stats and clarified.

Holy Crap, I take my first look at the OT and it's already 25 pages!!!! It wasn't even up at all yet last night!

And we still have six days til we can play.... o_O

Six very long days. Very soon.

yeah, I'm personally going to keep my GAF time to where it usually is: stay off GAF at home, stay on GAF at work. :D

I need to make a list to prepare for the 15th....

Beer
Clean desk
Jerky
Red Bull
Other snacks....

Am I missing anything?

A 24 pack of Water. Empty the bottles so you have something to piss in. Additionally, a half dozen bed pans plus an indentured servant could go a long way.

I've never played Diablo but want to play this one but this Real money thing creeps me out. I hope the game isn't geared towards that moreso than just Finding your own shit.

I've never played Diablo but want to play this one but this Real money thing creeps me out. I hope the game isn't geared towards that moreso than just Finding your own shit.

nah, not really geared towards that. I mean AH stuff will be around, but you should be good with whatever gear you find in the game.

I'm thinking about taking two days off work for this. Who's with me?!

Diablo 3 in 6 days. How will I ever have the strength to wait that long?

DarkKyo

Hey, can you add me to the list? I'd really appreciate it.
Battletag: DarkKyo#1602
Region: North America
Class: Demon Hunter

V_Arnold

Since Blizzard is not selling stuff to you, other players do, yep, pretty much every gear you own will need to be found first. Nothing creepy about attaching values to items, especially values that are not even that high, compared to what amount of time it takes to get them.. Just think of it as Magic cards with higher values.

rybrad

I am getting so ridiculously hyped for this game. I have been going to bed earlier so there are less awake hours between now and Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom