• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogg

Uh oh.

Gpz9t.jpg

Worked fine in the beta.

I get the same problem. What drivers are you on?
I have a 4850 btw.

Nibel

Dat installer
Dat music

..dat bunch of work I have to do for university.. dat idea to give a fuck and play D3 all night

Punisher

Neo Member
Hmzl....My 3rd tome had a .part extension, is that normal?

Installer Tome 3.MPQE.part

Erased the .part bit and trying to install again.

US version

My fans are still going wild while playing the game :/ fuck me Blizzard I thought you were fixing this issue

Wait.. this is a problem with the software? I thought it was because my PC was dusty but I vacuumed it and it wasn't even very bad, and I can too confirm it's still blowing like its trying to take flight.

Same. Even though Ive seen the intro dozens of times, I still get chills.

Tried to connect. Bnet servers down.

Its almost 2am, but I dont think Ill be able to sleep.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ZMoYa.png

HOLY TITS!!!!!!!!

Sober

Anyone getting this?

WnhdV.png
Not entirely sure but I think that file isn't finished downloading or something. I ran the downloader again but it's grabbing the entire installer again so I guess I'll just redownload it and not touch the installer this time (I closed it when it said it was "done", but I guess it really wasn't).

If you updated to the latest AMD drivers, and your card is below 6000 HD series, chances are you will get this error.

Hence, roll-back the driver to 12.3 and avoid yourself some hassles, until either Blizzard releases a patch or AMD updates to 12.5 (Apparently it was AMD who messed up this time).

Hope that helps.

Oh the intro was Bink? I was wondering why the compression was randomly bad.

So our BattleNet account we need to log in with is our email address, right?

zlatko

Banned
If you updated to the latest AMD drivers, and your card is below 6000 HD series, chances are you will get this error.

Hence, roll-back the driver to 12.3 and avoid yourself some hassles, until either Blizzard releases a patch or AMD updates to 12.5 (Apparently it was AMD who messed up this time).

Hope that helps.

Are you a Blizzard employee?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm at work so I can't install, but at least I have my inbox triumphantly announcing Your Amazon.com order of "Diablo III: Collector's Ed..." has shipped! to keep my last vestiges of sanity intact.

zlatko

Banned
Hey you fucks, can you stop posting spoilers with these screenshots? I would've liked to see some of this shit for myself later tonight. :/

Freki

I wouldn't dare watching those. How is that possible?

They are the class specific intros and intro of the SK - got them as well - probably because i was in the beta and got to lvl 13... - some local files might not have been deinstalled...

I watched all 3 - safe spoilerwise if you played the beta

Woo-Fu

Banned

Hope that helps.

I'm on 12.3, still get the error.

can you just hit "ok" and still play?

No, it exits out when you hit ok.

Credo

Seems that I get to 20% every time and then get the 108 error. I guess it's not that hard to take since mine doesn't come until tomorrow, but it's annoying nonetheless.

neoism

hxotg.jpg

alll over meh face.

Guys whats with the options they're the same as the beta.... I thought they would be more fleshed out...

GUYS, DON'T REDOWNLOAD THE WHOLE THING!

Check your files!

Point the downloader to the same directory as before, then he checks the files and downloads what is missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom