• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneils

Are you a Blizzard employee?

On the official D3 forum, blues have posted that catalyst 12.4 is causing problems. I think they linked to instructions on how to roll back to 12.3. Can't confirm as I am unable to view battlenet right now.

TfoPJ.jpg

:(

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Bloody 108 error, think I cancelled the downloader before it was done.

It was sat on 7.60GB/7.60GB for ages.... Fuck knows, will just leave it this time.

Freki

Alright Im out. Guess GAF can't help post screenshot spoilers.

Retreating to SC2 GAF. Peace. :/

These aren't spoilers - the 2nd cinematic is the character specific intro - the 3rd is the intro to the SK quest - nothing we didn't know from beta...

bogg

On the official D3 forum, blues have posted that catalyst 12.4 is causing problems. I think they linked to instructions on how to roll back to 12.3. Can't confirm as I am unable to view battlenet right now.

It's not that, I'm on drivers from november 2011 and its giving me the same error.

zlatko

Banned
These aren't spoilers - the 2nd cinematic is the character specific intro - the 3rd is the intro to the SK quest - nothing we didn't know from beta...

100% true, but they were not presented in this form, and I'm going to consider anything pre install to be a spoiler to myself. I'd rather enjoy it on my OWN tonight/tomorrow, and not have GAF ruin even the littlest things. :(

oneils

Why does the installer say two Lords of Hell remain? I thought there were more after the Prime three?

In Diablo II you kill more than the three prime evils. You kill Andriel and Duriel (and maybe others? can't remember). From what I know Belial and Azmodan are left. Hence, two lords of hell remain.

Punisher

Neo Member
Deleted ISO, re-downloaded setup and now it downloads and installs the game directly.

Guess we won't be getting disc errors now will we.

scy

For those who were not in the beta, one of them is a spoiler since
Cain getting hit by the goddamn Fallen Star is part of the teaser trailer releases. How the fuck he survives that still blows my mind

Salih

Why does the installer say two Lords of Hell remain? I thought there were more after the Prime three?

three Prime Evils:Diablo, Mephisto, Baal
four Lesser Evils: Andariel, Duriel, Belial, Azmodan

You killed Andariel and Duriel in Diablo 2, so the other two are still left.

edit: ahh beaten. :p

bengraven

Getting my key this afternoon.

*refreshes Gmail over and over again*

Is it so weird that I'm excited to install, even if I can't play?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i just watched every intro, all classes, all genders

Reading all these nerdgasm here is making my work day better. xD

I hope I have no problem when I install it when I get home.

PS - Yoshi why dony you stream yourself playing? Tomorrow at work I wanna see your reactions. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom