• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol?

quGha.png

digital us mac version

zlatko

Banned
They weren't presented in what form? A picture? ...of words? It's not like you automatically saw the cinematic just because you saw a picture of the damn title of it, and there's nothing spoilery about it if you've been on GAF the past few months and following Diablo 3.

Besides, it was a thumbnail to begin with, you didn't have to click it.

Shit's been edited now.

The stuff being shown was in straight up imbedded pics. I didn't click anything I just browsed the page and boom there for my eyes.

The pics show what the art and sayings are for the installer portion. Yes it's recaps of D1/D2, but this is completely new content being displayed that I can only SEE when I'm installing the fucking game.

It's a spoiler to me. I can't get access to these installer bits on Blizz's official YT channel, or Blizz site, and has not been shown to the general public, therefore I consider it spoilers.

sazzy

This hype train was super fun.. but I gotta get off now and go to bed. Its 2 am here and gotta get me some sleep for the demon-fest tomorrow.

Hope you all figure out all the technical problems, those who are getting them.. remember that there's still time to your server launch so breeeeeeeathe and troubleshoot :)

Download the downloader from the first page and point to the download directory again. A few files are missing.

Also if anyone is getting requirement issues despite exceeding them.

Create a shortcut to the setup.exe. Go to Properties->Compatibility: Run as Admin and run in Compat with XP SP3. Fixed it for me

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

plz answer me! ;_;
Yes you can put me on friends list, even if we're not in the same server :) You can do it through Real ID/Battletag

edit: i'm gonna play NA servers eventually!

Now bro, even though I have not even played this installer yet, let me tell you that your score is bad and your should feel bad. 8/10 easily based on WoW and SC2 experience.

/reviewcommentsLOL

Oh come on. The installer is not even in 1080p but a substandard 640x480. Can we really be immersed by that in today's HD gaming world?

CoLaN

So, i was excited like a little kid about installing the game... and when i was done i realized how much of a torture it is to actually have the client set and ready to go without being able to login.

Ok thats it, time for bed. Hopefully I can get 10 good hours in before the marathon begins.

Good to see the asia launch is going smoothly.

Good luck to all the people with installer troubles.

poisonelf

This might sound crazy but... would you give me one of your CE keys so I can play now and I'll give it back once mine ships from Amazon? :D If you would like any insurance or voucher, just name it.

Man, I'd honestly like to help.

Thing is I own an internet cafe, so when I said 2 are for me, 1 I'll take home and I'll also use the key, while the other I opened as a display for the store and the key will be used by a friend come midnight.

Sorry :(

Credo

I feel like I need to put Yoshi on my friend list just as some kind of honorary thing, so that I'll never forget the build-up to the launch of the game I've looked forward to more than any other.

scy

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the worldwide first Hardcore character death already happened. Hooray for them!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Asian streams huh?

Where are the reviews...... :!:!: :(

Anyone else happy game reviewers got ignored and pwned by Blizzard? their sense of inflated self-worth in our hobby has been shattered when it comes to diablo 3. They have been made completely irrelevant. Go ahead and give the game a 4 out of 10, nobody cares!

Tunic

Quick question, for the folks that bought the game digitally how do we obtain our product key? I haven't received an email from Blizzard other than a receipt email. Maybe I am overlooking something on Battle.net but I haven't seen anything on there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom