• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Gotta say, wasn't that hyped for Diablo III until last week, so I didn't buy the CE (never played D1-2).

However, that CE is fucking beautiful. (as was SCII's which I own.)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Remembered another thing :lol

D3 CE x2
D3 Regular
D3 T-shirt x2 (one L, one M)
D3 CE Guide x2
D3 mousepad
D3-theme Gamestop "Bonus Card"
Book of Cain

red731

Please guys, can you confirm what I have installed?
I am not sure if it's everything or I am missing something. I can run the game tho.

Diablo 3 folder -

40files, 14folders
7,77GB - 8 343 621 632 bytes on disk

Thanks

Payrus

so I downloaded the preinstaller the moment it was available and it was the enGB version and so I was getting the "unexpected error" error and now I have to redownload the whole enUS preinstaller. sigh im so dumb

sorry one more time.

do you get anything if you have an activated Diablo I and II or WOW account on your battlent and you play Diablo III?

my guess is no but I am curious.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I know I'm way late on this but I was looking at the skills and daaaaamn the Barb's earthquake seems RIDICULOUSLY powerful lol.
120 second cooldown and 50 rage though, so it makes sense :3

antispin

Please guys, can you confirm what I have installed?
I am not sure if it's everything or I am missing something. I can run the game tho.

Diablo 3 folder -

40files, 14folders
7,77GB - 8 343 621 632 bytes on disk

Thanks

I have exactly the same. OK, bytes are a bit different --
Size: 7.77 GB (8,34,35,60,795 bytes)
Size on disk: 7.77 GB (8,34,36,54,400 bytes)

Yoshichan

be careful with the chats on those streams
im sure people will type spoilers
Indeed!

sorry one more time.

do you get anything if you have an activated Diablo I and II or WOW account on your battlent and you play Diablo III?
Nope.

IMPORTANT INFO!
If you've pre-downloaded the digital version of the game in EU English or German before 10:00 AM CEST (9:00 AM GMT) on Saturday May 12, you must obtain the new downloaders to be able to install properly once the game is released on May 15. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please let friends and acquaintances know so they can begin downloading the working installer that's now available.
(installers in the link) http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4410912/

Just another reminder for anyone who wants to avoid getting spoiled (it's getting worse the closer we get to the launch day)!
^This script hides all Youtube-comments. There will be spoilers on Youtube so you better to install this script!

This needs to be quotes as-well!
Apparently it's important for people that were in the beta to manually remove some files from their system before installing the full game.

http://blues.incgamers.com/Posts/11/1/47/877/160963/important-uninstall-the-beta

And this!
Just another warning/reminder.

You should really have a blizzard authenticator for this game. Either an IOS/Android version, or the actual physical generator. There's going to be *alot* of hacked accounts, and you don't want to be one of them. Your password, no matter how complex it is, isn't safe.

Majine

Banned
I think I've messed up somewhere, can someone be a really good helper and screenshot their "Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer" folder, with filesizes visible? Pleeease.

Kyoufu

delel.png

Uh, ok?

I got this error too and what I did to fix it (since running it as admin didn't work) was going into my battle.net account then downloading the (US) client from there.

RetroMG

I've been using "The fire from the sky still falls," as my excuse for everything today.

"Why did this client's house payment go up?"

"The fire from the sky still falls. Their insurance company has not issued a refund yet."

"Why aren't you at your desk? "

"The fire from the sky still falls. I have not yet finished my donut."

Tunic

4 hours of work left for me today. Can't wait to go home and finally install the game and patch it up. It is so crazy I am excited to install a game! 12:01AM PDT cannot come soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom