• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I can live with this.

I'm not sure what's wrong with yours, I'm definitely not getting the same problem:

dLwJd.jpg

Maybe you need to reinstall?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I feel like I need to put Yoshi on my friend list just as some kind of honorary thing, so that I'll never forget the build-up to the launch of the game I've looked forward to more than any other.
I will accept everyone until the cap is hit :3 Then I will start prioritizing.

kyubajin

Man, I'd honestly like to help.

Thing is I own an internet cafe, so when I said 2 are for me, 1 I'll take home and I'll also use the key, while the other I opened as a display for the store and the key will be used by a friend come midnight.

Sorry :(

No prob :p Didn't really expect you to do it anyway, I'm just desperate cause effing Amazon UK won't ship my game and it'll probably come home on Friday...

scy

Quick question, for the folks that bought the game digitally how do we obtain our product key? I haven't received an email from Blizzard other than a receipt email. Maybe I am overlooking something on Battle.net but I haven't seen anything on there either.

My assumption is that you get no key. The key is just to tie it to your account and digital ones should already be attached to it.

Download the downloader from the first page and point to the download directory again. A few files are missing.

Also if anyone is getting requirement issues despite exceeding them.

Create a shortcut to the setup.exe. Go to Properties->Compatibility: Run as Admin and run in Compat with XP SP3. Fixed it for me

Thanks!

TheContact

Can't find the option to upgrade my standard edition to CE digitally. I bought the AP, can anyone help me out? I've looked everywhere on battle.net

neoism

Reviewers don't get to play until the servers launch.

reviews are soo pointless. They wait til server launch... lol Of course I stopped reading reviews years ago. But I just don't understand way they wait til then. No one will care at that point.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
How did I not think of this?! Amazing :lol

Real ID or Battletag?

BattleTag®
Yoshichan#2623

I saw on the convenience store, and i told myself... i never tried a energy drink... o that logo reminds me something...

PS: I will add you later.

ShaneB

:( man, I want to install it, but I'd like to be home and listen to the music and read the lore summary again and soak it all in. I guess it's not a big deal to just do it remotely from work, but dang it!

Created a new Battlenet! added authenticator and created a battletag.

ready to purchase a physical copy tomorrow.

now I really need to get some work done.

TheContact

question: will you guys play alone or start co-op action from the first minute?

i still don't know.

At first I'm going to start off solo because when you play online, people can skip dialogue and quests, plus I want to be able to go at my own pace. Once I beat the first act or have a hard time on the following acts solo, I'll go multiplayer. As a Monk, I probably will do better in groups anyway.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Gotchaye

I've been having the Tome issues too. Re-running the downloader wasn't helping, and I kept getting left with an empty Tome 3.MPQE file and a very large Tome 3.MPQE.part file. I deleted the .MPQE file and renamed the .part file to .MPQE.

Not done installing yet, but it got past where it gave me the error the last two times.

Edit: Nope, another error later. Time for the streaming installer, I suppose.

If this is still being update and if this is doesn't get lost in install hooplah:

Gaf: Epyon MX
Battle Tag: Epyon#1840
Region: America
Class: Monk

zon

So whenever I try to install D3 it keeps saying I need a Game Key to activate it, and yet I have not been given a Game Key.

And my install is stuck at 1%...

ffs blizzard

Acidote

I've been having the Tome issues too. Re-running the downloader wasn't helping, and I kept getting left with an empty Tome 3.MPQE file and a very large Tome 3.MPQE.part file. I deleted the .MPQE file and renamed the .part file to .MPQE.

Not done installing yet, but it got past where it gave me the error the last two times.

Edit: Nope, another error later. Time for the streaming installer, I suppose.

Delete both the .MPQE and the .MPQE.part files and restart the download in the same directory.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
question: will you guys play alone or start co-op action from the first minute?

i still don't know.

Co-op with my roommate from the start. We should get getting our CEs from UPS at the same time, too.

Staab

Rawr, such a tease !!!!
Game is installed, Asian region is UP and running but "No game license attached to this account".

I KNEW I SHOULD'VE BEEN ASIAN !

Yoshichan

Just got my confirmation call!

D3 CE x2
D3 Regular
D3 T-shirt x2 (one L, one M)
D3 CE Guide x2
DE3 mousepad
Book of Cain

All is according to plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom