• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the guy d/c'd right after a 5 minute
leroic fight.
I'm done with stream for now I'm happy the "Congratulations you've completed the BETA" thing didn't pop up!

Dresden

Qeib8.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I wanna go through the install-lore again... anyone know how to do it?

scy

Probably should mark spoilers even if it was content from the beta. Just saying.

Even if the Leoric thing is like the first quest

The game only has 4 acts, I don't think they can complete the game in 2 hours..

You seriously underestimate our h4x.

Keyboard will show up today. Mouse has shipped, so I assume Wednesday/Thursday for that. :(

I forget, what mouse did you end up getting anyway?

sephi22

AAAAHHH THIS GAME

DAT INSTALLER

ALL OVER MY FUCKING FACE

Just need to find a physical copy now. Must not give in to the DD lords

zlatko

Banned
Probably should mark spoilers even if it was content from the beta. Just saying.

You seriously underestimate our h4x.

I forget, what mouse did you end up getting anyway?

The Diablo 3 one. :p

So, because I'm a crazy person, even though I'll have my collectors edition tomorrow from Amazon, I bought it digital also so I could play at 3 am in the morning. How do I upgrade my cd key to the collectors edition though when I get it? I tried looking around the blizzard site and I coudln't find anything, though I know I read earlier in this thread that you could do it and get your standard edition cd key back so I could give it to a friend.

Xamdou

Got a couple of questions:

Any place left to order the C.E?

How do you preload the digital version if ya bought the physical copy?

Do I need to uninstall the beta files or will it install over it?

scy

the world has something called time zones. : )

Well, time zones wouldn't actually change anything :x It got released 12:01 AM CST for Asia, 12:01 AM CEST for Europe, and 12:01 AM PDT for the US. There's three separate release times for the three regions.

Yeah I edited all my stuff. Just got to excited but I guess it makes sense for people who were on a total media black out.

So, because I'm a crazy person, even though I'll have my collectors edition tomorrow from Amazon, I bought it digital also so I could play at 3 am in the morning. How do I upgrade my cd key to the collectors edition though when I get it? I tried looking around the blizzard site and I coudln't find anything, though I know I read earlier in this thread that you could do it and get your standard edition cd key back so I could give it to a friend.

what are you doing with the standard ed key? just a wasted 60 bucks or can you resell it? I'm reading people buying multiple copies and stuff... what are you guys doing with the extras? wish i had that kinda $ to blow!

OMG

"" Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

We are writing to let you know that the following item has been sent """

came fast please :)

CE by the way

scy

what are you doing with the standard ed key? just a wasted 60 bucks or can you resell it? I'm reading people buying multiple copies and stuff... what are you guys doing with the extras? wish i had that kinda $ to blow!

It gets returned for those who replace it with a CE license so they can resell it. I imagine the BST thread will have a lot of $50 digital copies of D3 :x

I'm selling it to my friend. Lol, I don't actually have that kind of money to blow. And I hope I didn't just blow it.

Ive played video games my whole life and will sit hear now and admit...Ive never played a Diablo game :/

This is gonna be my first Diablo and Im so hyped for it, sounds like its the exact type of game I've been waiting for!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I am getting constant goosebumps.

Combination of me being cold + hype, I guess...

scy

I haven't tried, but is there any reason a North American player can't just log onto a region that is now live?

Until Global Play launches (which should be after 12:01 AM PDT), the NA version can't play on Asia servers yet. I guess if you purchased the Asian version then you can play on the Asia servers now.

Arulan

THE HYPE!

If anyone has a guest pass they can spare I'd appreciate it. I don't get my CE until tomorrow morning but have been considering buying the digital copy as well just to play tonight.

Thrakier

Hi guys,

what's the cheapest way to buy a digital copy of this game right now? Blizzard offers it for 60€ which is, to be honest, a ton of money for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom