• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryHSH

I'm so glad I got to miss all the installer problems. Woke up, started the installer, got my coffee and now I'm at 55%. I could really use an SDD. Anyway off to work.

isny

napkin dispenser
It has arrived!

ivjLPl.jpg

TheContact

Hi guys,

what's the cheapest way to buy a digital copy of this game right now? Blizzard offers it for 60€ which is, to be honest, a ton of money for a game.

cd key selling place? i think they're banned here though. i also don't recommend it, very shady on multiple levels.

scy

THE HYPE!

If anyone has a guest pass they can spare I'd appreciate it. I don't get my CE until tomorrow morning but have been considering buying the digital copy as well just to play tonight.

Still contemplating begging for a guest pass so I can play at launch with everyone else :x But it's just the beta content so I doubt that's worth the 2 AM wake up (or just powering through, I guess?!).

...plus D3 -> work -> D3 would drive me insane I bet.

Freki

So FML - Postman decided not to ring and leave a message I could pick up my CE tomorrow at the office...

Would anybody with a CE be so kind to "lend" me a guest pass until tomorrow? Will send a new code back as soon as I get my CE

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

isny

napkin dispenser
FUUUUU...

Why so many copies?

Two copies at $40 each. Two copies at full price to get the Steelbooks which will be returned. One SB for myself and one to sell. (The first two $40 orders didn't include Steelbooks)

The CE was just for the hell of it, and I already sold to key inside to a lucky GAF member who was looking for one in the B/S/T thread =)

Credo

My internet has gone to garbage for the first time in about 2 years. Wonderful timing!

Here's a bit of quick trivia: Did you know that when Credo first started playing Diablo II, he had a 56k connection that maxed out at 40k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom