• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freki

reposted for new site - yes i am desperate...

So FML - Postman decided not to ring and leave a message I could pick up my CE tomorrow at the office...

Would anybody with a CE be so kind to "lend" me a guest pass until tomorrow? Will send a new code back as soon as I get my CE

ksimm

6WmHe.png

WTF Amazon, fucking Friday?

Gamstation sent mine Saturday, but even that didn't turn up. I feel your pain. :[

Thrakier

Hi guys,

what's the cheapest way to buy a digital copy of this game right now? Blizzard offers it for 60€ which is, to be honest, a ton of money for a game.

Would it be possible that a US gaffer could buy the game for me for 60$ and the cd key then works with my EU version...?

I went to bed after the guy boycotting the game over the RMAH posted. He said he didn't like that Blizz was making money off of it's playerbase, right? So I don't suppose he'll be playing Blizzard All Stars or DOTA 2 seeing as how they were originally community based projects. CS, CS:S, CS: Go etc. It's not an issue of is Blizzard making money off of the community, it's is the community being screwed over because of it? The answer is of course no because the RMAH is an optional thing that no-one has to use.

Anyway, my CE's are 'shipping soon' according to Amazon. They usually stay that status with release-day delivery preorders for me until the game is on my doorstep.

TheExodu5

Banned
Dropped by EB to get the launch details, and walked out with a Steelseries Diablo III mouse pad! Will be nice change from my Goblin Rogue.

isny

napkin dispenser
Would it be possible that a US gaffer could buy the game for me for 60$ and the cd key then works with my EU version...?

Of course. You can buy one of my CD keys if you want? Will be one less for me to return to the store.

reposted for new site - yes i am desperate...

So FML - Postman decided not to ring and leave a message I could pick up my CE tomorrow at the office...

Would anybody with a CE be so kind to "lend" me a guest pass until tomorrow? Will send a new code back as soon as I get my CE

PM me.

Arment

I'm between Monk, Wizard and DH. The other two guys I'm playing with are like 99% sure they're doing Barb Monk, so that basically leaves me with Wizard and DH.

Pick any class besides witch doctor. I want witch doctor to be the least played class so I can trade all of my awesome over priced barb/monk gear for godly witch doctor gear.

ChuckNyce

I searched the thread and OP but sorry if I've missed this - if I've already downloaded the game during the open beta weekend from a few weeks ago, do I need to delete that and redownload it again once I've purchased it digitally (won't be actually buying until payday tomorrow). I assumed I wouldn't and that the client would just update itself when I log in, but wanted to make sure. Thanks

Arment

I searched the thread and OP but sorry if I've missed this - if I've already downloaded the game during the open beta weekend from a few weeks ago, do I need to delete that and redownload it again once I've purchased it digitally (won't be actually buying until payday tomorrow). I assumed I wouldn't and that the client would just update itself when I log in, but wanted to make sure. Thanks

You can't use the beta client to play retail.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Read through the install-lore again... what a mess :/ I should just accept the fact that retcon is accepted nowadays.

Gintamen

Spaniard buying on amazon uk. The game costs there almost half of retailer price here (or digital btw).
It on sale for 45,99€, but I wouldn't risk the midnight gaming for 45.1€[8€] or 41.3 €[4,7€] of savings. XD

Read through the install-lore again... what a mess :/
From lore retcons or the narratives? Just because Aidans is gone whole tristam falls to some hords of hell? Sounds far too easy.

Phenomic

So I've got an odd question that I seem to get conflicted reports on. I've got a friend overseas whom I would like to play the game with. I know Blizzard announced cross realm support, but that limits you to only being able to play together from what I've read. We want to be able to trade items, help each other you know the whole smear.

Is there a way to sign up that designates a home region other than your own? Or does it detect this automatically somehow within your account when you sign up? If it does work, I also wonder if lag would be a huge issue. Perhaps someone tried this in beta and was able to make it work could offer some advice.

Any information to help clarify would be great. Thanks GAF

Also, if I gave them one of my American guest passes would they be able to use those overseas as well? (Europe)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I edited my post. Don't get me wrong, it really is gonna be interesting how it'll turn out! The lore given in the installation is just "lacking".

Yoshichan

Why are people asking for guest passes? I thought anyone can dl the starter edish.
You need a guest pass if you want to play it when the servers opens up. If you just download the starter edition then you have to wait 30 days to play.

Kneecap

Does anyone know how to install to a drive other than "C"? D3 insists on installing to C:\Program Files (x86) and since my "C" is a relatively small SSD, I like it to go to my "D" drive. Anyone know how to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom