• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

isny

napkin dispenser
Alright, everyone has been PM'ed. Anyone else for a CD key at cost before I end up returning these extra copies? Just PM me.

OTIX

No game in the mail, guess I won't be playing tonight. Probably for the best.

Got my Artisan Hayate mousepad today though. Got a new G400 and a bungee as well so I'm all set for some serious clicking.

Lanbeast

Are we going to continue to keep this thread spoiler free or should I bounce out? I'm at work so I can't install and won't be able to play until tomorrow evening. Nothing is more frustrating than seeing story/story impressions before you get to experience it for yourself, but I want to keep up on what errors are occurring in case I need to troubleshoot.

chico

im trying to install Diablo 3, but there is no way tho choose on which drive to install the game. it installs per Default on drive C:.

Is there a way to change this?!

IceMarker

6WmHe.png

WTF Amazon, fucking Friday?

Gamestop hasn't even fucking shipped mine yet. The only reason I went with them is because I panicked a couple months ago when I didn't see the CE available on Amazon.

whyman

Does anyone know how to install to a drive other than "C"? D3 insists on installing to C:\Program Files (x86) and since my "C" is a relatively small SSD, I like it to go to my "D" drive. Anyone know how to do this?

I could install it to my other hard drive with no problem. Just change where you want it on the first page of the installer when you also agree to terms and conditions.

scy

Are we going to continue to keep this thread spoiler free or should I bounce out? I'm at work so I can't install and won't be able to play until tomorrow evening. Nothing is more frustrating than seeing story/story impressions before you get to experience it for yourself, but I want to keep up on what errors are occurring in case I need to troubleshoot.

All spoilers should be tagged.

"Should."

chico

Does anyone know how to install to a drive other than "C"? D3 insists on installing to C:\Program Files (x86) and since my "C" is a relatively small SSD, I like it to go to my "D" drive. Anyone know how to do this?

i have the same problem!

Edit: ok... i found it! its on the read EULA page.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
All spoilers are gonna be spoiler tagged.

Credo

Is anyone else having issues with the audio sync in the opening cinematic? The speech in the movie happens about 2 seconds before it comes out of my speakers.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
talk about being burnt out. no matter how much i sleep, my brain's still fucked.

Teknoman

Installing but no key...yet. Man I wish they would send you the key after ordering the physical version. I know its kinda of redundant, but couldn't hurt :p

Also Blizzard better have adjusted the volumes for sound effects and music.

mbmonk

Install complete. But it won't let me change resolutions:

http://i.imgur.com/V0Pb7.png

I'm on a iMac. Any ideas?

I am guessing, but if you having it in "Fullscreen Window" mode might be the problem. Doesn't that require the window be the same resolution as your desktop resolution, and thus that might be why you cannot change it? Is there an option for just "Windowed" or "Fullscreen" alone? If so maybe change it to one those then see if you can edit the resolution.

Sorry if this is a stupid/trivial suggestion :)

LProtag

Alright. I installed it finally. All the settings were at low or off by default, haha. It's probably going to run terribly, but thankfully I should be getting a guest pass tomorrow so I can find out if it's playable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom