• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dineren

Banned
I'm really tempted to take tomorrow off. I'm not even a big Blizzard fan, but I had a blast playing the beta and the hype has taken hold of me. Only problem is it won't be delivered until probably around noon. I should have gone digital instead of getting the CE.

isny

napkin dispenser
Alright, still have a couple of guest passes available and a couple of full retail CD keys available at cost. Just shoot me a PM for either.

Each retail copy includes three guest passes and a pad of D3 note paper btw =D

TheContact

what is Dark3D? some kind of graphics tweak for d3? I tried google searching but only saw people talk about it, no file or anything.

RPGCrazied

Install complete. But it won't let me change resolutions:

V0Pb7l.png

I'm on a iMac. Any ideas?

Wait. The game doesn't have FSXAA or whatever it was in the beta? A lot of the time forcing AA in the CCC control panel sometimes doesn't work for me.

windz

My copy of D3 just arrived, YAY FUTURE SHOP. And a Diablo 3 t-shirt arrived at the same time too. Sweet.

And now I wait.

zlatko

Banned
I have the worst pain ever right now. My right buttcheek/hip/lower back area on the right no matter how I sit, feels like something is being pulled then ripped, and there's one point in particular that feels like I'm being stabbed by a hot poker.

FML...

Xamdou

Alright, still have a couple of guest passes available and a couple of full retail CD keys available at cost. Just shoot me a PM for either.

Each retail copy includes three guest passes and a pad of D3 note paper btw =D

Can I have a guess pass?

TheExodu5

Banned
My subtle Diablo 3 IQ/color improvement filter

Using the D3 sharpness filter that was going around for a while, I tweaked it so that it wouldn't create major sharpening artifacts or ruin the UI. In its configured state, it should just tweak the colors slightly and counteract the bluriness introduced by the post process AA filter in the game.

Note: I have not yet tried Dark D3, so can't say whether one or the other will provide superior results at this point.

Xater

Wait. The game doesn't have FSXAA or whatever it was in the beta? A lot of the time forcing AA in the CCC control panel sometimes doesn't work for me.

It does have AA it's just not on that screenshot because it has been cropped. The AA box would be on the right.

My subtle Diablo 3 IQ/color improvement filter

Using the D3 sharpness filter that was going around for a while, I tweaked it so that it wouldn't create major sharpening artifacts or ruin the UI. In its configured state, it should just tweak the colors slightly and counteract the bluriness introduced by the post process AA filter in the game.

This is based off darkd3? Still pause to apply/unapply? Also thanks.

Edit: Ok, thanks will try both.

Megasoum

Banned
DarkD3 looks so bad it's terrible. We have enough dessaturated grey/brown games this generation, I'm happy to finally get a game that looks lively.

TheExodu5

Banned
This is based off darkd3? Still pause to apply/unapply? Also thanks.

It must be. Yes, it's pause/unpause to apply/unapply. I guess I created this configuration before Dark D3 allowed you to create your own.

Oh wow, d3 is a little blurry huh...never noticed that. I do like the sharpness increase.

You just need to be careful with the sharpness filter since it can dramatically decrease the overall image quality of the game and the UI if improperly configured.

so i;ve been doing some research for diablo 3;

you cant find set items, but rather, you need to salvage rare and uniques to create set items?

so the items you can find is magic, rare, and uniques in the battlefield?

isny

napkin dispenser
Can I have a guess pass?

Yup, PM me with your email and mention that you want a guest pass.

I'm out of guest passes for now, but still have two retail CD keys left. Just shoot me a PM if interested. I'll update if I get any more guest keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom