• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
Goddamn this thread picked up steam. I've had to go through 15-30 pages since I went to sleep.

For all you Battletag people - I'm working on it. No one else has updated the list since I've been asleep and there's a bunch to add. It will take time to cull through everything. Usually if you post only your Battletag and not at least your region info as well, I will skip over you though. But that's just how I operate.

Spoiler thread should be up as soon as I get through the Battletags and figure out which graphic I want to use.

OT will be updated either before or after the spoiler thread is up, again once I have time to go through the Battletags.

I could make a review thread as well (reviews won't be up until tomorrow at the earliest as they have to wait for servers like the rest of us plebes), but that's sort of another big thing to maintain, even though it's not too hard to handle compared to the OT. I'd much rather let someone else cover that.

And based on speed, OT2 will be up sometime in the next few days. After I've finished with everything else, I'll work on optimizing the stuff I have in the current OT to be able to squeeze a bit more room for updates and announcements in OT2. The content won't change much, if at all until we've been moved to the community forum.

You should have seen it blow up when the install unlock was about it hit. We here doing a page every minute for a good 5-6 minutes straight.

zlatko

Banned
The review was for 2. :p

Ah shity titties. I couldn't click the link since I'm at work.

I still stand by what I say. They can score D3 a 10/10 for all I care, because when you read the actual review it tends to be messy...at least ones I have read for games on their site.

Great the retailer I preordered from has failed me :( Can I really be arsed to go to town and walk five miles home tomorrow to be able to play..
Is blizzard the only option for DD?

Dartastic

Oh mah gawd, I seriously hope that my computer can run this. I know it SAYS it can, butttt...

Mid 2009 MBP.

2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, and a 9600M 256.

OH GOD PLEASE RUN. 49% installed...

lordy88

I am also looking for a GUEST PASS. I have never played a Diablo game and am starting to get caught up in the hype, but want to try it before I drop $60... Anyone have any extras?

Sure, I should have a few when I pick up the game tonight. I already have one claimed, but I think there are more than one. If I have two, I'll give you one of them when I get back from the midnight launch.

Tacitus_

An 8 for Diablo 2 is actually a pretty good score if you judge it by its singleplayer only. It's B.Net that makes it such a special game.

Question to those that picked up the Collector's Edition. The blu ray that comes with it does it have the Opening CG/game CG movies?

Gaf: FrankNitty
Battle Tag: FrankNitty#1512
Region: North America
Class: Wizard

Damn....still no update on my order. Not even a change to shipping soon. Looks like I may have to ditch my CE. I won't do it till tomorrow though

TheContact

By the way, the Diablo 3 authenticator is up now on Blizzard's store.

I still have the old blue one
images

Would be nice to get a new skin on it to freshen things up. Might play with it and make one today when I get home since I'm going to bored waiting for servers to come up anyway.

HoodWinked

i was looking at the min/rec system requirements for this game. in both they seemed to target dual core CPUs. i think this game has poor multicore support. but then again dont see why this would need alot of CPU power.

Teknoman

An 8 for Diablo 2 is actually a pretty good score if you judge it by its singleplayer only. It's B.Net that makes it such a special game.

Even by SP, its fun to run through the game every so often...I guess he never found out about just holding the mouse button though.

So I have to redownload everything? omg

Whenever I download the setup file off my blizz account it wants to download everything again and there is no option to choose my directory.

Junie12

That feel.

I know it.

Bro, that feel.

It's ALMOST noon here. only about 4 and a half hours till I can go home and install. :(

I've already installed my game :p Just waiting for Amazon to deliver my CE, they say it's shipping soon but not soon enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom